An Age of Miracles Continues: The Empire of Rhomania

Yes, it is a pretty great story.

I believe that with exception of the ASOIAF and heavy pop culture references, it's publication-worthy, kind of surprised he never did it, it seems.

It’s alive! Or at least undead. It’s hard to tell. ‘Pokes’

BBRAAAAIINNSSSS…

After a long spell of inactivity I’m reawakening An Age of Miracles…

WAAAANNNNT BRRAAIINNS…

Back, foul beast! I cast ye back with fire and salt!

Ahem, where was I?

ANNNN AGGGEE OFFF-

WILL YOU STOP?!

NOOOOOOO…

Excuse me for a moment. [Sounds of crunching, smashing, and a chainsaw for several seconds, then silence interrupted by the sound of a rubber ball bouncing on a linoleum floor.]

Alright, now that that is taken care of. I’m reactivating An Age of Miracles, which has been on hiatus for quite a while for many reasons. The reasons are personal and none of your business so don’t ask. But I am going to try and get this TL moving again; we’ll see how successful I am. But in order to help me out though I am going to tighten the focus so that the TL is focused more on the Byzantine Empire, with international happenings that don’t affect the Empire left off-stage, save for maybe ‘Meanwhile in [wherever] for the last 50 years’. This will help me a lot with creative burnout which is one of the reasons I stopped writing. Obviously events and trends in other countries will have consequences for the Empire and will thus get covered, but the further away an area is from Constantinople the less likely it will appear in the narrative.

Alright, enough talking, so now…

FOOOOOOR WHHAAAT ISSSS DEAAAAAD CAAAAAN NEVEEER DIIIIIIIIE, ITTT ONLYYY COMMMMEEES BAACCKKKKK STRONGGGGERRRR…

And there was much rejoicing.

VpreosH.gif

Edit, I found an appropriate gif.

Last edited:

Cryostorm

Donor
Monthly Donor
I for one am happy you have become a necromancer, look forward to the continuation of one the best timelines on the site.

It’s alive! Or at least undead. It’s hard to tell. ‘Pokes’

BBRAAAAIINNSSSS…

After a long spell of inactivity I’m reawakening An Age of Miracles…

WAAAANNNNT BRRAAIINNS…

Back, foul beast! I cast ye back with fire and salt!

Ahem, where was I?

ANNNN AGGGEE OFFF-

WILL YOU STOP?!

NOOOOOOO…

Excuse me for a moment. [Sounds of crunching, smashing, and a chainsaw for several seconds, then silence interrupted by the sound of a rubber ball bouncing on a linoleum floor.]

Alright, now that that is taken care of. I’m reactivating An Age of Miracles, which has been on hiatus for quite a while for many reasons. The reasons are personal and none of your business so don’t ask. But I am going to try and get this TL moving again; we’ll see how successful I am. But in order to help me out though I am going to tighten the focus so that the TL is focused more on the Byzantine Empire, with international happenings that don’t affect the Empire left off-stage, save for maybe ‘Meanwhile in [wherever] for the last 50 years’. This will help me a lot with creative burnout which is one of the reasons I stopped writing. Obviously events and trends in other countries will have consequences for the Empire and will thus get covered, but the further away an area is from Constantinople the less likely it will appear in the narrative.

Alright, enough talking, so now…

FOOOOOOR WHHAAAT ISSSS DEAAAAAD CAAAAAN NEVEEER DIIIIIIIIE, ITTT ONLYYY COMMMMEEES BAACCKKKKK STRONGGGGERRRR…

Best news I heard all week!