An Age of Miracles Continues: The Empire of Rhomania

I already worked on the beginning of my timeline and I am eager to set up a thread for it. Does anyone want to see what I have so far?

it's starting to look like a necro. Every time I look up this thread I hope to see an update from B444 (both story or personal) and I'm disappointed every time.

Can we please stop posting on this thread and let B444 revive it?

Agree. Not any idea that we always necro this thread when there not be update. People always wait updating when there is new message on TL. If there haven't come any update long time hardly there is new very soon, speciality when writer haven't seen many months. I have seen too many time when old TL has get new message and people have waited that there would be new update and then they have been dissapointed.

That is what i am trying to find out

Have you tried PMing people instead of posting here? Although it's not necromancy yet (several months of inactivity by the author are needed) it's getting there.

Last post for me. I'll end the subscribtion (I'll put B444's page in the bookmarks, so if he logs in again I'll recheck the thread). Bye.

Have you tried PMing people instead of posting here? Although it's not necromancy yet (several months of inactivity by the author are needed) it's getting there.

Last post for me. I'll end the subscribtion (I'll put B444's page in the bookmarks, so if he logs in again I'll recheck the thread). Bye.

I have no idea who to PM, as I wouldn't know who has his contacts.

Guys just freaking leave it. He'll update when he'll update, filling his thread with crap and complaining isnt doing anything.

Thank you for the comments. I have decided to start my very first thread in the absence of entertainment. It is called The Heraclian Dynasty.

Greetings All,

I have compiled a word file with the entirety of the timeline (sans the images that can't be found anymore), with bookmarks for all the posts ( as chapters), most maps, and the interludes.

Would anyone here be interested in the file? I can upload it somewhere it there is demand.

Mr.IAmHere

P.S - Sorry for the necro!

I'll take one, sure.