Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT45

Banned
Another infobox from Doragon's Star Trek timeline.

Aireacht1.png

Here are a few infoboxes I made as a side project for a game in SW.
attachment.php

Second Tejas War/Tejas Reconquista

attachment.php

Argentina's invasion of Chile

7170414541_ab17d45f29_b.jpg

Cordoba's (Brazil) invasion of Venezuela

attachment.php

Last president of the CSA.

attachment.php

Italian-Spanish invasion of the south of France.

These are works in progress, so a few things might be wonky.

Tprynn

Banned
Here's a random Infobox based on what Enterprise should have been like had it not been fecked up by Berman:
I have a real hard time seeing Enterprise lasting 11 season. I can see 7 or 8 if they did a Romulan war arc like DS9 did with the Dominion

This is unfinished (haven't put in the commanders, numbers, or casualties yet, as well as some extra stuff), but thoughts on what I have completed?

infobox2.png

Vexacus

Banned
I have a real hard time seeing Enterprise lasting 11 season. I can see 7 or 8 if they did a Romulan war arc like DS9 did with the Dominion
I've included in that the Earth-Romulan Wars and the formation of the Federation, the latter of which is covered in the last of the movies. And a sci-fi show can run for 10 years, look at SG1

Tprynn

Banned
I've included in that the Earth-Romulan Wars and the formation of the Federation, the latter of which is covered in the last of the movies. And a sci-fi show can run for 10 years, look at SG1
Oh, I'm well aware of that. I'm a big SG fan myself. I just have a hard time seeing Enterprise run that long though. Stargate had the benefit of having it's own unique universe to play in while Enterprise kept bumping up against continuity. Plus, the Paramount tradition of a 7-series trek series is pretty strong. You would need to have some damn good writers and viewer numbers to get Paramount to sign off on another 4 years

Question to Vexacus: I have read what was available for your Occupation America, except an actual TL. My question is was the U.S. actually committing war crimes or what???

Status
Not open for further replies.