Alternate Title for the United States of America

I’m sure we’ve all heard of alternate names for America (Columbia, Vinland, Fredonia, etc.), but I’ve long been fascinated by the title being different. What are some alternatives to “the United States” when it comes to America’s title?

I’m sure we’ve all heard of alternate names for America (Columbia, Vinland, Fredonia, etc.), but I’ve long been fascinated by the title being different. What are some alternatives to “the United States” when it comes to America’s title?
"The Federated Commonwealths"

the United Republic (s)
the Dominion (s)
the Union
the Most Serene Republic
SPQA ( Senatus Populusque Americanus)
the Republic of the USA
the United Provinces
the Thirteen Provinces
Directorate/Councilate/Governate

I like the sound of “the Union of America”, but it seems a bit plain. Perhaps an adjective before it? The Free Union of America, or the Confederate Union of America? Probably not those

There already are several threads about this topic:

There already are several threads about this topic:
I saw several of them, but they seemed to focus on the “America” part rather than the “United States” title. My apologies if this was i’ll advised, and thank you for the ones I hadn’t heard of!

I think the simple ones have a little charm to them, like Federal Republic of America, or just Republic of America.

If you want to go on and change a few more titles downhill, we could have the Consular Republic of America or just Consulate of America, or the other way around, a few more unusual Presidency of America

I think the simple ones have a little charm to them, like Federal Republic of America, or just Republic of America.

If you want to go on and change a few more titles downhill, we could have the Consular Republic of America or just Consulate of America, or the other way around, a few more unusual Presidency of America
I like the sound of the Consular Republic of America, or Consular Union of America? Thank you!