Alternate Name for Florida

What are some alternate names for Florida? Doesn't have to be super realistic or anything I just don't think I've seen may use different names for it.

I'm contemplating an England Hires Columbus timeline in which it is named "Flora", that being tastefully Latin and having a similar meaning. I've seen "Pascua" suggested, naming it for the discovery date on Easter.

Maybe switch up the less specific OTL Spanish placenames and go with any of Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, among others.

Extending the name Bahamas to the southern part of the peninsula.
The thing is that the Bahamas toponym is from Bahama (the Taíno name for, i think, Grand Bahama Island), already being extended from a single island to an entire archipelago, it doesn't make sense to extend it to Florida with the exception of maybe the Keys, if relevant.

There was a TL going pretty recently, in the past few years, about Florida winding up remaining in British hands after the ARW, but it was not called "Florida" but rather Palmera. IIRC because of a butterfly in the Spanish exploration that had the first sighting and landing on its shores happen on Palm Sunday. So it was Spanish Palmera for a long time, then the British acquired it in the otherwise unbutterflied Seven Years War settlement exactly as OTL for Florida, then the American Revolutionary War settlement results in Britain retaining it, and the story of a British possession flanking the southeast of the new USA starts to have snowballing perturbations on the larger world, but the TL is mainly focused on Palmera itself and largely reins in the global butterflies to closely parallel OTL. Palmera itself is quite different in many ways from OTL Florida. But there is no apparent cause and effect link between the ATL substantial deviation of Britain retaining the tract however named and the ATL name. One would have to ask the author why Florida has the different name in this TL; my guess is the author wanted to get some distance from OTL images of Florida.

As a Floridian, I wouldn't be opposed to Mosquito Coast.

Peninsulas!: New Cornwall, Nieuw-Holland, Nouvelle Bretagne.