All About My Brother: A Taiping Rebellion Timeline

Onyx

Banned
About god damn time! I was wondering what the hell was gonna happen to Russia in this TL, even though you wiped them out, at least have them come back with a bear cavalry on the Taiping.....

Thanks, guys. It's been a while, so it's really nice to see that people still remember/are following this one.

It's great to see this back, even if only for a day - and I hope you'd reconsider continuing it. This is too damn good to just... let be.

I'm not going to move the story forward - at this point it's like trying to juggle about twenty things at once - but I would like to drop in more frequently than I've been doing and fill in the blanks a bit. I'd especially like to do more with the alternate ideologies, which have become the most attractive part of this timeline for me.

Totally off topic. Pancakes!?

When did you change your name? I missed that, i think.

A few months ago. I really like pancakes. :cool:

RousseauX

Donor
An interesting post, too bad you won't be finishing this TL, I was really looking forward to where you were going with this especially as we head into the "World War" era.

I truly wish you would continue this, having read many TLs on here this one definitely ranks as one of the most entertaining (With some parts definitely on par with The Fountainhead Fillibuster).