AHC/WI: Biafra Successfully Establishes its Independence from Nigeria

Speaking of which, how much of a precedent would Biafra present for post-colonial secessionism? Would it be more legitimate ITTL?
Since the biggest winners of an independent Biafra would be France, China, Rhodesia and South Africa, I'd imagine that the latter two would try to engage in some insurgency efforts to divide communist groups if they try to take over Mozambique/Angola.

Eritrea might try to pull off an earlier independence, using the unpopularity of Haile Selassie as well as any aid from Libya to pull it off.

Britain might be forced to accept the possibility of secessionism. Wilson/Heath would have to put out fire after fire if they wanted to defy the inevitable.

Since the biggest winners of an independent Biafra would be France, China, Rhodesia and South Africa, I'd imagine that the latter two would try to engage in some insurgency efforts to divide communist groups if they try to take over Mozambique/Angola.

Eritrea might try to pull off an earlier independence, using the unpopularity of Haile Selassie as well as any aid from Libya to pull it off.

Britain might be forced to accept the possibility of secessionism. Wilson/Heath would have to put out fire after fire if they wanted to defy the inevitable.
On that note, Somaliland could be a country that at least has West Sahara levels of recognition (with how it is recognized by a hodgepodge of nations) as opposed to no recognition at all with the Biafran precedent making secessionism more "legitimiate".

On that note, Somaliland could be a country that at least has West Sahara levels of recognition (with how it is recognized by a hodgepodge of nations) as opposed to no recognition at all with the Biafran precedent making secessionism more "legitimiate".
Any possibility of an earlier South Sudan/Darfur?

Other possibilities, at least in Africa:
- Possible Post-Apartheid break up of South Africa: Zululand, a western Afrikaner state and then the ANC holds the rest

- Libya gains Northern Chad (and its uranium) before the introduction of the Toyota Hilux

- Breakup of Portugal's colonies

- Idi Amin allies with Biafra as an extension of his title as "Conqueror of the British Empire"/a way to get more money and prestige

I imagine this may have some effects in Ambazonia down the line, though I don’t imagine Biafra would go too much out of the way to support them, though they might find having a second neighbor of similar size around as convenient.