AHC: Venetian Ascendance

Similar to my previous post on Pope Innocent III and the Papal, states, this post will focus on an individual polity and involve a point system. The system is formatted as such; a point is defined as a particular gain by Venice, the goal is to achieve as much possible points as is feasible and the way in which this is done, is the challenge or the person who is able to acquire the most points, wins, if you like this term. I will list a mix of various objectives and define points. If you attain an objective not included within the list, I will respond to the post and add points based upon my opinion, and will apply it to the other points that you have gained and post your total in likewise post.

POD in 1198

2 Points for Venetian conquest/capture of Zadar
5 Points for Venetian loot of Constantinople
7 Points for direct Venetian control of Constantinople
8 Points for Venetian subjugation of Hungary (as in, eliminate the Hungarian threat in the Adriatic and their Balkan holdings)
2 Points for Venetian Ragusa
3 Points for Venetian Albania
2 Points for Venetian Crete
5 Points for the elimination of Genoan competition in the Mediterranean
6 Points for Venetian conquest of Veneto region
4 Points for Venetian Trent
4 Points for Venetian Rhodes
5 Points for Venetian Cyprus
9 Points for elimination of the Papal threat and +5 extra points if a continued Venetian hegemony over the Papacy can occur (14)
1 Point for Venetian-French alliance
2 Points for Venetian-Mongol alliance
3 Points for Venetian-Imperial alliance
5 Points for Venetian Ravenna
6 Points for Venetian Ancona
8 Points for Venetian subjugation of Florence
9 Points for Venetian subjugation of Milan
4 Points for Venetian Dalmatia

20 Points for Venetian Alexandria
15 Points for Venetian Antioch
12 Points for Venetian Tunis
21 Points for Venetian Jerusalem

Subjugation entails for the moment, removing these enemies as threats for the expansion of Venice. So, essentially enforcing a Venetian hegemony in those areas, not necessarily direct control, but diplomatic victory against these nations in these regions.

Maybe something with the Mongols or sicilians? Say Frederick II's uncle doesn't get assassinated, so you have a German and Sicilian Hohenstaufen branch. This leads to a lasting Lombard League in Northern Italy which Venice joins and eventually dominates.

Alternately the Mongols conquer Hungary and Venice pull a as Muscovy, gaining control over the petty Italian states in the name of the Khan. When the Mongols collapse (which presumably includes Egypt after a successful Khanatea invasion) it leaves behind a power vacuum in the eastern Mediterranean and Balkans, and Venice (after unifying Northern and central Italy)I assembles an empire from the wreckage including Greece, Albania, Croatia, Slovenia, the Po valley, and parts of Egypt and the Levant.