AHC: Thriving Yiddish Culture

With a POD of around 1900, create conditions for a community of 15 million Yiddish speakers worldwide and a recognized minority community in the former (or current?) Pale of Settlement. Assuming obviously that the holocaust must be avoided, but also assimilation and a Hebrew-only Israel? Must the three eastern european empires be maintained? If Tsarist Russia continues, how long is the Pale of Settlement in existence?

Soooo, I believe (although I might be wrong on this) that relegating the Jews to some part of South Eastern Europe (in what would probably be best compared to a Native American Reservation in the states) may have been floated around the Nazi government before the "final solution" of mass killings was implemented. Obviously if Jews were massivly transported to the area of what would be around Ukraine you'd likely have a Jewish state that remained in Eastern Europe with a majority yiddish culture which would have probably gone communist, and perhaps the Soviet Union's Jewish Autonomous Oblast ends up being much closer to Europe than earlier. With Jews likely still migrating to Israel in some numbers and Jews throughout the Middle East being forcible exiled to Israel as in OTL its possible that we may see the existence of two jewish states, one "NATO focused" (Israel in the generally soviet aligned Middle East) and the other "Soviet focused" (the Jewish state in eastern Europe. Although with the collapse of communism, I'm not certain if the Jews in such a state would stay or immigrate to Israel now that it was an option.