AHC: Poland in Ukraine-dominated Intermarum

In 1990 Valery Moskalenko (In OTL he was killed in Afghanistan, but he survived and was headed Rukh ITTL) became president of Ukraine. Moskalenko Administration conducted the necessary reforms, resulting in Ukrainian economy began to grow in 1995. Ukrainian Republic plays a very important role in the CIS and is competing with Russia for leadership in the region. December 27, 1993 Sniper interrupted life of Russian President Boris Yeltsin. Vladimir Zhirinovsky, won the presidential election. United States decided to develop Ukraine in opposition to Russia. But to Ukraine won the economic confrontation with Russia, it is necessary to clinical idiots managed Russian economy

How to make so that Poland has agreed to the status of the second most important state in the Intermarum Alliance without the active using of butterflies and ASB?

This might be impossible to achieve, and the best time for Yeltsin to die and for Zhirinovsky to become president is in 1991, not 1993.

This might be impossible to achieve
I hope you're talking about Poland in the Intermarum and not Ukrainian reforms

best time for Yeltsin to die and for Zhirinovsky to become president is in 1991, not 1993.
The problem is that Sobchak / Popov can replace Yeltsin in 1991. And in 1993 was the greatest triumph of the Liberal Democratic Party, and Chernomyrdin, does not have the charisma needed to win and administrative resources would represent eltsinist in elections

There is actually a timeline that covers a Zhirinovsky presidency though. It's well written and the 1990s of TTL is far more terrifying.
I read it

As for a Ukraine-dominated Intermarum, the Russians won't allow Ukraine to align itself with the US since Ukraine and Russia share a border and it would only contribute to the Russian fears of encirclement by states that might host the US military.
I specifically chose 1993 to allow Ukraine to stabilize the economy and strengthened its independence by removing from the power the communist elite. I do not think that Russia will be at war with a nuclear power (IOTL Ukraine gave Russia nuclear weapons only in 1994, and ITTL it would give them to the United States in exchange for nuclear fuel (that is delaying the process of liquidation of Ukrainian bombs before 1996-1997), which the army restored order in Moldova

Well, the present Polish government's foreign policy is quite ... unambitious. If Intermarum-like entity is created, and Poland subsequently develops a government which prefers to toady up to Germany and attempt to improve relations with Russia, while Ukraine does not, Ukraine is by default the dominant member while Poland's membership in the group is mostly formal. Such a Poland might formally agree to being a less vital member in an attempt to placate Moscow.