AHC/PC: danish purchase of the lithuanian capital 1800 ish

so is that even plausible i mean it is in Victoria I but i do not think that the russians would sell it to denmark at all just wanna know wheather ore not it is plausible

For Russia in her prime to sell of one of its better Baltic ports to a near-perpetually broke and militarily unlucky country? I don't think so. I mean, there is a history of insanity in the Romanov line, but it's hardly that bad.

so is that even plausible i mean it is in Victoria I but i do not think that the russians would sell it to denmark at all just wanna know wheather ore not it is plausible

I don't even think Denmark would be interested! The country has enough to worry about as it is, without spending ressources to secure a port far from home, and not easily defended.

Denmark was in the business of selling of her Indian and African colonies due to being unable to sustain them 1830-1850 (mostly to Britain). The capital of Lithuania is Vilnius, an inland city. What on earth would the Danes do with a landlocked enclave surrounded by Russian (and perhaps a bit Prussian) territory?

Denmark, since 1814, had no interest in the Baltic beyond her own provinces. Rather the status of Schleswig and Holstein and the conflict with Austria and Prussia over that issue was Denmark's foremost concerns.