AHC: Napoleon Bonaparte, Master Chef

I just got back from Vegas, and while stopping in at the Paris, I noted there was a little grab 'n' go place there called "Napoleon's."

Standard Vegas stuff, of course, but the wheels spun, and led me to this challenge....

Make Napoleon Bonaparte of Corsica become famous not for being a victorious army general and then First Consul and then Emperor of France - but for being a master chef and one of the original great names of French cuisine.

Hmmm maybe if he can become Marie Antoinette's chef. Maybe some dumb luck and coincidence made him dat. Making Marie Antoinette's famous cakes and her favourite dishes

The easiest point is to remove him from a military career and instead guide him towards a culinary one. How to do that is a good guess.

Why couldn't he have been both a military figure and a master chef?

Napoleon joins the French Royal Army, and then the Revolutionary Guard -- but as the head of the Catering Corps! Managing rations, logistics of supply lines, nutrition, etc etc. "An army marches on its stomach," after all!

Why couldn't he have been both a military figure and a master chef?

Napoleon joins the French Royal Army, and then the Revolutionary Guard -- but as the head of the Catering Corps! Managing rations, logistics of supply lines, nutrition, etc etc. "An army marches on its stomach," after all!
General Tso did it, so why not Napoleon? 🤣