AHC: Maximum Possible Westernization

I suppose this might technically belong as a Pre-1900 thread as I'll allow PODs as early as 1885 but given the fact New Imperialism is primarily a 20th century phenomena I'll put the TL here.

The Challenge is to expand "western" (European) culture, demographics, politics, religion & language to the maximum possible degree with a Point of Departure no earlier than the 1885 Congress of Berlin.

If there had been more European settlers could there have been white/coloured majority countries in Africa? Could Europe have maintained control of it's colonies in Africa & Asia? What effects would this have on the economies of Africa, Asia & Europe?

The latest POD I could come up with that would create at least one white/coloured majority in Africa would be a Partition of South Africa.

This is the distribution of South Africa's ethnicities. It's very plausible that a Coloured/White western South Africa and a black Eastern South Africa could have been created by Partition. I wonder what the GDP per capita of the two states would end up being.
800px-South_Africa_2011_dominant_population_group_map.svg.png