AHC: End of "statutory rape" witch-hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenestella

Banned
Kick
Generically, the last thing a boy during puberty would feel being victimized is being sexually gratified and mentored by an attractive mature woman.

Shouldn't the witch-hunt have ended decades ago?

trurle

Banned
Generically, the last thing a boy during puberty would feel being victimized is being sexually gratified and mentored by an attractive mature woman.

Witch hunts need not be logical or have any sense. Although the statutory rape rules are particularly prone to the Mission Creep phenomenon due poorly-defined "adulthood" concept. I find amusing to observe how "legal ages" are currently going to advance at unprecedented rate. Reaching already 21 years..who will attempt more next? It is already "fun" to observe minors can make decision regarding to their life and death, but are forbidden to make decisions about non-fatal relations with their partners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_creep
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mature_minor_doctrine

Regarding your question, the "Witch hunt" may end only after truly catastrophic failure. May be after one country going extinct after raising sex legal age to 40 years.x'D

Last edited:
Warning

Witch hunts need not be logical or have any sense. Although the statutory rape rules are particularly prone to the Mission Creep phenomenon due poorly-defined "adulthood" concept. I find amusing to observe how "legal ages" are currently going to advance at unprecedented rate. Reaching already 21 years..who will attempt more next?

Regarding your question, the "Witch hunt" may end only after truly catastrophic failure. May be one country going extinct after raising sex legal age to 40 years.x'D

There isn't so much of a 'witch hunt' with this. In fact, boys who are raped often don't say it due to being either mocked as being weak or being treated like it is a good thing, despite it being done against their will, poisoning future relationships as they feel dirty, tainted, etc. much of the same feelings molested girls feel. Plus there is the emotional manipulation of the abuser, as well as the children, even as they grow older, always having to question the motives of people, as well as bottling up what happened in case they are mocked or abandoned. I know this is one of those threads no one should really post in, but I feel that this topic is one that far too many people joke about despite the seriousness of it.

giphy.gif

Witch hunts need not be logical or have any sense. Although the statutory rape rules are particularly prone to the Mission Creep phenomenon due poorly-defined "adulthood" concept. I find amusing to observe how "legal ages" are currently going to advance at unprecedented rate. Reaching already 21 years..who will attempt more next? It is already "fun" to observe minors can make decision regarding to their life and death, but are forbidden to make decisions about non-fatal relations with their partners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mature_minor_doctrine

Regarding your question, the "Witch hunt" may end only after truly catastrophic failure. May be after one country going extinct after raising sex legal age to 40 years.x'D

None of this is true.

Generically, the last thing a girl during puberty would feel being victimized is being sexually gratified and mentored by an attractive mature man.

Do you see the problem with this line of thinking?

Aaah, you're saying this as someone who has been sexually gratified and mentored by an attractive older woman, right? You must have felt something different, then. What did you feel, anyway? I mean, you must have experienced it yourself. Right? Right?

The fuck kind of argument is this shit?! Teenage boys like sex so violating a position of authority with a child is fine and shouldn’t therefore be punishable? I suppose the fact the fact that ‘Teenage boyz’ also like fast cars mean that we shouldn’t turn our noses up at dangerous driving.

Are you drunk? Or do you just want to be thrown off this site?

Insider

Banned
Power play as always. Decision makers and law giver are generally old males, and women and young males are the "perpetrators" of this "crime". So they have to be punished. Is there is a way to challenge this... I do not have an idea but i would like to hear some.

Status
Not open for further replies.