AHC: Destruction of the World Order

Challenge: With a POD of at least during Cuban Missile Crisis, Dismantle all nations and turn them into at least 500 micro-states, city-states etc. You can use nukes.

Will the easiest way is obviously nuclear annihilation, with the end result being small tribal-like communities. The Cuban Missile Crisis would not have resulted in nuclear annihilation for the entire world, as many have come to believe. America would still come out as the clear "winner" in any nuclear confrontation during the CMC, however both sides would suffer greatly. A nuclear war in the 70's or 80's could cause annihilation that would cause the splintering of human society into micro states, however I'm not sure how that would come about.

A nuclear war in the 70's or 80's could cause annihilation that would cause the splintering of human society into micro states, however I'm not sure how that would come about.

Able Archer would work.

Yeah, the crisis during the downing of Korean airlines flight caused a lot to escalate the cold war, almost at the levels of cuban crisis. the problem is during this time people have been totally aware of the scary situation, and with the counterculture at work, with rallies and whatnot, both superpowers might stand down.

asteroid-hits-earth-2.jpg

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep,
'Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing...