AHC: A Communist Germany, a Western Germany and a neutral Germany

With a POD in 1945 or later, create a situation where there is a Communist Germany ,a neutral Germany and a Western/Nato aligned Germany.

All three states must claim to represent all Germans.
Austria does not count.

Bonus points if they reunify.
Double bonus points if they reunify before the end of the cold war.

A Communist Germany based in West Prussia.
A Neutral Germany based in Bavaria.
A Pro-British Germany Based in Hannovr.

Prevent the Western unification of their occupation zones. This may result in one of the resultant states striking a more neutral stance.

This happens in my TL with Italy in the Allies, and in general Italy being more powerful.

South Germany: Based in Bavaria, includes the Sudetenland, Thuringia, and land into southern Berlin, as well as Austria. Capital is Munich.

West Germany: West Germany as in OTL, except for Bavaria, and extends to Berlin. Capital is Hamburg

East Germany: Pommerania, Silesia, and eastern Brandenberg up to Berlin. Capital is Breslau.

The Free-City of Berlin: A neutral city administered from 1946-1950 by the victorious powers, and from 1950 and on run by the United Nations, until 1980 it becomes independent of the UN.

Sumeragi

Banned
And how exactly is that supposed to happen?
I really doubt that Germany would keep Western or Eastern Prussia after WW2.
Baconheimer probably meant OTL East Germany. Geographically it wasn't western Prussia, but politically it was in the past.

Nietzsche

Banned
And how exactly is that supposed to happen?
I really doubt that Germany would keep Western or Eastern Prussia after WW2.

If you're going to have 3 Germanies, each claiming to be The Germany, you're going to need to let it keep -some- of her sawed off territories, be it some of Pomerania, some of Silesia. Or all of Pomerania/all of Silesia. Barring that, you'll have to include Austria into one of them.

edit: Crap, you were referring to East & West Prussia as the traditional areas. Sadly, I fear you to be right.