AH Challenge: American President Has Sexual Affair With British Prime Minister.

anamarvelo

Banned
both of them are out

the only way this can happen is with giper and thatcher
regan ran his capmain as a family man so hes out of offcie
thacher already was critsised for giving the Us to much power in Britian so seeping with the president just makes her look extreamly weak
they both are replaced in the next election
by a democrat in american
most lickly anothor conservative in britan
there might be a possible labour upset by im not sure

anamarvelo

Banned
this post is getting weird

this is just become a list of random gay sex fantasy between UK prim minster and there US couterparts

anamarvelo

Banned
Good grief no! Even leaving aside the fact that she was happily married, she would have despised his lifestyle and the moral cowardice involved in his behaviour at Chappaquiddick...

that what peoply said about clinton
he still cheated on his wife
but yay teddy thacher is not posssible

Grey Wolf

Donor
Good grief no! Even leaving aside the fact that she was happily married, she would have despised his lifestyle and the moral cowardice involved in his behaviour at Chappaquiddick...

Ah, but she may have fallen for his charm, and he was going single again just at the right time. A sleazy lover may be just what she needed after a bit of Dennis

How about Boris Johnson and Hilary Clinton?

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

anamarvelo

Banned
How? Just... how? It's completely unfeasible, seeing how many people know where the two people are at all times. If they drop out of contact, you can bet that there's gonna be a panic.

the are able so sneak away from the press
they both have military bases undground bunkser and private getaways that they can leave to (too?)
plus there body gurards are sworn to secracy untill the presidence and first ladys death in america with a simlar one in the UK
so its possible for them to sneak off and do the deed

anamarvelo

Banned
Ah, but she may have fallen for his charm, and he was going single again just at the right time. A sleazy lover may be just what she needed after a bit of Dennis

How about Boris Johnson and Hilary Clinton?

Best Regards
Grey Wolf

that is possible espesaly whel hilary found out about bill
they mosy lickly will get caughts at the same time as bill so a double affair media fiasco would be very fun to watch

anamarvelo

Banned
wait dosent this post violate the guidlines??

i though we wearnt alloud to talk about sex on the discussion board :confused:

Not defending that amoral pig but his behavior at Chappaquiddick was not what people think it was. And it most certainly wasn't what he said it was. I'll say no more than that, save that Kennedy first learned of the accident midmorning from one of his staff who had arrived at the nearby motel he had slept in the night before.

Not defending that amoral pig but his behavior at Chappaquiddick was not what people think it was. And it most certainly wasn't what he said it was. I'll say no more than that, save that Kennedy first learned of the accident midmorning from one of his staff who had arrived at the nearby motel he had slept in the night before.
Well, presumably Mrs T would have thought that his behaviour then had been "what people think it was"?

Well, presumably Mrs T would have thought that his behaviour then had been "what people think it was"?

Presumably, yes.

I don't want it to look like I'm defending Teddy.:( I'll just elaborate and say that you should never set up an alibi for a midnight tryst if your partner dies in a car accident without your knowing about it!

If this gets re-launched in future history, lemme know.

The year is 2035. PM Pattinson runs into former co-star President Stewart at a NATO conference/ski retreat/fondue party and ancient flames are rekindled. (That's for the five 25-year-old girls at my office.)

Please, we all know that if there's going to be any American President in the past 60 years who's going to get embroiled in a sex scandal, it's going to be Bill Clinton. Here's how it works:

Margarett Beckett wins the Labour Party's 1994 leadership election and becomes party leader. Later on, in 1997, the Labour Party wins the general election and Margarett Beckett becomes Prime Minister.

Prime Minister Beckett, before the Lewinsky scandal breaks, makes an official visit to the United States and discusses policy with President Clinton in his office. They share a few drinks and things go from there once they're both drunk off their asses.

This is brought up during the Lewinsky scandal, and it becomes an international crisis for both the PM Beckett and President Clinton.

You know, as much as I like these gutbusting comments, I think the real question should be:

Who would be on top, the US or the UK?

Huh... looks like they're not so different after all.

So Condi Rice gave up her bed to Jack Straw on an overnight flight, and she slept on the floor? Not very gallant of him. A true English Gentleman would have at least had the common decency to share...:cool: