AH Challange: A Mad Scientist takes power

NapoleonXIV

Banned
Nikola Tesla gets really mad at Edison and decides to stand for local office in 1900. Supported by George Westinghouse and J. Pierpont Morgan he moves up the political line, finally running successfully for POTUS in 1932. (An enabling Constitutional Amendment is passed in 1924, as inducement for the wildly popular idea of US/UK Unity under Winston Churchill, who had just moved here after preventing WWI. However, the short lived Anglo-American conflict of 1927 shelved the idea permanently, tho the Amendment remained.)

Justin Pickard said:
You could interpret 'mad' as angry, rather than insane, I suppose.

Let's have him contract syphylis then, with symptoms beginning a few years into his premiership- i.e. it gets hushed up before elections. It's not like an infirm PM hasn't been supported before (Churchill)

Is it possible to have a mad sientist taking over a contry. I want a a real stereotypical mad scientist. Both nazis and communists claimed to be scientific but they where more proffersional revolutioneries.

Einstein taking over Israel don't count since he wasn't mad.

What if we make Einstein mad.

TFSmith121

Banned
Thomas Jefferson count?

Is it possible to have a mad sientist taking over a contry. I want a a real stereotypical mad scientist. Both nazis and communists claimed to be scientific but they where more proffersional revolutioneries. Einstein taking over Israel don't count since he wasn't mad.

Thomas Jefferson count?

If not, how about Woodrow Wilson? He was an academic, at least...

Best,

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Mad Scientist ?!
here some scenarios were a Mad Scientist get what he want

1. create Bio weapon and blackmail the Nation the Scientist want
2. build Atomic Weapon and blackmail the Nation the Scientist want
3. build a Doomsday Weapon and rule the World

by the way
include that also the female version the Girl Genius ?
GirlGeniusRubiksCube_4968.jpg

Is it possible to have a mad sientist taking over a contry. I want a a real stereotypical mad scientist. Both nazis and communists claimed to be scientific but they where more proffersional revolutioneries.

Einstein taking over Israel don't count since he wasn't mad.

Maybe a group Eugenics scientists take over a North American or European nation about 1900 to implement their dreams of an elitist, economically superior "Master race". Aldous Huxley said something about the lower classes in the 90es´.