A TL I should continue/reboot

What TL should I reboot?

• The Life and Times of the Duchess of Cumberland

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gloucester Stuart Line (probably merged with plotline from the above)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • The High Flying Mazarinettes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Continue some of the early abandpned ones

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
As of recent, I was thinking about either rebooting one of my old TLs or rewriting one of sadly abandoned ones (Changing Fortunes, Tale of Three Princesses).
So, folks, what should I do?
  • Reboot "The Life and Times of the Duchess of Cumberland"
  • Reboot the Gloucester Stuart Line mini TL https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/gloucester-stuart-line.432226/page-2 probably merging it with the above
  • Reboot/continue "The High Flying Mazarinettes" (reboot because some of plot threads were implausible, and some stuff is now better researched, but those are minor thing)
  • Pick up some of the abandoned ones

Did not read any of them but Mazarinettes sounds the most promising (at least Imay have a clue on the subject :) )
There the problematic part was the Russian part of TL - what can the reign of surviving Alexei Alekseevich look like, and is surviving Alexei's marriage to Natalia Naryshkina instead of his father realistic.

There the problematic part was the Russian part of TL - what can the reign of surviving Alexei Alekseevich look like, and is surviving Alexei's marriage to Natalia Naryshkina instead of his father realistic.

Not sure what Alexi had to do with Mazarin but the good part is that you can speculate about his future any way you want without any risk of a serious objection (unless you make him a “popadanets” introducing technology of the XX century). :)

Not sure what Alexi had to do with Mazarin but the good part is that you can speculate about his future any way you want without any risk of a serious objection (unless you make him a “popadanets” introducing technology of the XX century). :)
You know my "love" to the "popadanets" genre, so relax, nothing of this sort.

You know my "love" to the "popadanets" genre, so relax, nothing of this sort.

Well, actually I don’t but I believe you. BTW, there were few reasonably good books in the genre (pre-requisites - limited “progressor” activities and good language :)). OTOH, there is seemingly a wide variety of the “historic revenge” crap: both authors and readers probably feel better if OTL defeat is turned into AH victory.

Would it be completely unthinkable to roll Cumberland, Mazarinettes and Gloucester into one @Valena.

It might take some finessing, but here's a rough idea: Charles marries Hortense (sister to Marie, Queen of France), Catherine marries James II but dies in 1663, he remarries to (insert name here) and has kids; Gloucester has survived and weds Condé's niece. Rupert weds Frances Bard.

Would it be completely unthinkable to roll Cumberland, Mazarinettes and Gloucester into one @Valena.

It might take some finessing, but here's a rough idea: Charles marries Hortense (sister to Marie, Queen of France), Catherine marries James II but dies in 1663, he remarries to (insert name here) and has kids; Gloucester has survived and weds Condé's niece. Rupert weds Frances Bard.
That would go too away from the Mazarinettes plot (in which Gloucester married a German or Dutch princess and Rupert became stepfather to William III of Orange) who was pretty interesting on his own...

He married first German and then Dutch when she died in this TL.
I think I'll just continue Mazarinettes, then, given the amount of support it gets.