Highlander

Banned
Wyoming

wyoming.jpg

Washington

washington.jpg

New Mexico

newmexico.jpg

Here is a flag for my home state. The symbolism is meant to reflect the bipolar nature of the state (politically, climatically, geographically). The gray on the left stands for the liberal, urban, rainy, western portion of the state. The brown on the right stands for the conservative, agricultural, dryer, eastern portion of the state. The white in the middle stands for the snowy Cascade Mountains, which stand impartially between them. The state seal is placed in this white area.

Flag of Washington alternate.png

CALIFORNIA - I think that the Golden State should have lots of gold on its flag and that the red star should vanish.

ah flag calif 01.png

CALIFORNIA - I think that the Golden State should have lots of gold on its flag and that the red star should vanish.
Removing that star is an insult to Texians!
Seriously though, that star is a salute to the Texas War of Independence and the "Lone Star Republic".

Missouri - based upon a civil war flag, I added a white inner divider between the blue and red, removed the white cross and added a white star (state of the US) and a white fleur-de-lis (formed part of Lousiana Purchase).

ah flag missouri.png

Here is a flag for my home state. The symbolism is meant to reflect the bipolar nature of the state (politically, climatically, geographically). The gray on the left stands for the liberal, urban, rainy, western portion of the state. The brown on the right stands for the conservative, agricultural, dryer, eastern portion of the state. The white in the middle stands for the snowy Cascade Mountains, which stand impartially between them. The state seal is placed in this white area.

Too drab, and reminds me of a washed out French flag. :D Green-white-blue is the way to go.