A Thorn In The Rose: A War Of The Roses TL

I have enjoyed almost every minute of this timeline. Edmund of Rutland has always been one of my favorite “what if’s.” I have looked forward to waking most days and finding at least one if not more updates. I hope you take a good break and then possibly gift us with a sequel.

VVD0D95

Banned
Aaaaah this was lovely! And i knew it would end so. Let no man doubt my theories!
Glad you enjoyed it :)
I have enjoyed almost every minute of this timeline. Edmund of Rutland has always been one of my favorite “what if’s.” I have looked forward to waking most days and finding at least one if not more updates. I hope you take a good break and then possibly gift us with a sequel.
Glad you enjoyed it :)

Deleted member 147978

Wait, is Thomas Plantagenet of York, Duke of Bedford going to get the whole Warwick Inheritance now that George had perished and Isabel only gave him a stillborn son? Who's going to marry Isabel now?

I wonder who's going to get the Dukedom of Clarence in the future?

Damn, I got some loaded questions right now about the TL.

Wait, is Thomas Plantagenet of York, Duke of Bedford going to get the whole Warwick Inheritance now that George had perished and Isabel only gave him a stillborn son? Who's going to marry Isabel now?

Damn, I got some loaded questions right now about the TL.
Isabel died in childbirth, which is why Anne and Thomas get the entire inheritance. As for the dukedom of Clarence, it will likely be given to a younger son of the future Richard IV I'd imagine :)

No, if Isabel marries and produces issue, Thomas will only get the Warwick lands that his wife holds. If Isabel dies without issue, it's all his.
It should merge with the crown and will likely be granted to future Princes.

Deleted member 147978

No, if Isabel marries and produces issue, Thomas will only get the Warwick lands that his wife holds. If Isabel dies without issue, it's all his.

It should merge with the crown and will likely be granted to future Princes.
Well, since you told me that Isabel died in childbirth thanks for clarifying me on that.

I wasn't looking at the epilogue of the TL.

VV

thank you for an excellent timeline. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and was sad to see it finish.

think it is the first of your writing I've read so will definitely be looking some of your other writing up.

Take care

Kosh

Last edited:

VVD0D95

Banned
VV

thank you for an excellent timeline. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and was to see it finish.

think it is the first of your writing I've read so will definitely be looking some of your other writing up.

Take care

Kosh
Cheers, glad you enjoyed it :)