A new title for Josephine

On December 15, 1809 in his speech Emperor Napoleon I of the French declared: "She (Josephine) was crowned by my hand; I desire that she retain the rank and title of crowned empress."
Suppose Napoleon does not allow Josephine to retain the Empress title. What should her new title be?

Lady Marmalade?

No seriously, don't you think it would be a Duchess or a Princess? Duchess de la Alimonee' or Princess Josephine, La Grande Divorcee'?

I somehow seem to recall (although I read this a few years ago and I've lost the book in the meantime), that she was banished south after the divorce - to a castle nicknamed 'La Marmite' - and she held the title of duchesse de Navarre but provincial life wasn't to her speed, and she spent her days playing cards with the bishop or some such.

Josephine was granted the title of H.I.M. the Dowager Empress, Duchess of Navarre in 1810 on the divorce, with the stipulation that it was to pass to her son, Eugène and then to his heir. However, during the Second Empire the government seized the duchy of Navarre by saying that a naturalized Russian subject (such as the duke of Leuchtenberg was) could not swear the oath of allegiance to France.