A Much Larger Rome that Survives until the Present Day Version 2.0

Eurofed

Banned
British Parlament I presume?

Kinda alike, although it must be remarked that according to the overall functioning of TTL Roman Constitution, the Imperial Senate is rather more similar to the US Congress than to the British Parliament, since there seems to be a rough/partial separation/balance of powers between Senate Legislative and Imperial Executive and the constituencies for senatorial seats are province-wide.

Last edited:
Kinda alike, although it must be remarked that according to the overall functioning of TTL Roman Constitution, the Imperial Senate is rather more similar to the US Congress than to the British Parliament, since there seems to be a rough/partial separation/balance of powers between Senate Legislative and Imperial Executive and the constituencies for imperial seats are province-wide.

I hope that that roman power is split evenly amongst the people emperor and the senate

I hope this thread isn't dead. We've still got a couple millenia to go before present day. I don't expect it all to be covered in as much detail as it has so far, but it would be nice to see the conclusion of the Xiongnu wars.

Basically what Daylight Savings said. It would be nice to have an update or something. I can understand if you've been super busy ericams2786 but please, in the name of Jove, don't leave us hanging like this :p