A Map Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapsburg

Banned
Heh. Perhaps a more successful and popularly-supported Emperor of Mexico than Iturbide? Maybe have some kinda of long-down-the-way descendant of the Aztec ruling family, to inspire mexican patriots to the "glory of the olden days" type of thing? :cool:

I'm sorry about this ASB map, but here goes:

https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/attachment.php?attachmentid=14766&stc=1&d=1151116349

Edit: Bonus points if you can guess the superpowers (there's three), and they're not North Korea, Alaska, Afghanistan, or Singapore.

basemap3.0.png

Glen

Imajin said:
Is that really a Maximum Mexico? It could have kept the Central American states, if everything went right, maybe going on to take Panama for a canal...

And depending on what you consider Mexico, some sort of amazing "Great Man" leader could have held all of Spanish America together, the likely capital being Mexico City...

I thought about it, but figured anything like that would be more 'Maximum New Spain' than 'Maximum Mexico'.

But of course, you are right, it could always be bigger....

Glen

Glen said:
I thought about it, but figured anything like that would be more 'Maximum New Spain' than 'Maximum Mexico'.

But of course, you are right, it could always be bigger....

How about this?

Barrio del Antártida not shown...:rolleyes:

Earth USM.PNG

Keenir

Banned
Wendell said:
This is my version of a Greater Mexico in the world:

cool map....but why didn't the Empire of Brazil keep Portugal? don't the nobility need vacation homes in the countryside?

:D

Keenir said:
cool map....but why didn't the Empire of Brazil keep Portugal? don't the nobility need vacation homes in the countryside?

:D
:D Thanks. My POD would follow the dissolution of the union of Portugal and Brazil, but that is a nice idea:)

What do you think of the cold war that I have brewing?

Hapsburg

Banned
Sorry I had to use .gif, but the .png would've been freakin' tiny.
Europe, 1660.
Europe1660SotS.gif

After the 1616-1651 War against the Demon Empire of Lord Yoshiro, the God of Darkness, the demon armies dissappeared. On the verge of total obliteration, the european and asian peoples would breathe again. However, the chaos and destruction wrought by the demon armies brought civil war without end in many nations. The nations realigned thier borders as best they could, but internal strife still wracked the larger countries. Russia and the east was total chaos. It seemed that only the British Isles, Spain, and parts of the crumbling Holy Roman Empire were the last vestiges of stability is a chaotic world.

Why does it matter if its ASB?
This isn't in the regular AH forums (for a reason I've forgot :p) so ASB is valid.

Hapsburg

Banned
Leej said:
Why does it matter if its ASB?
This isn't in the regular AH forums (for a reason I've forgot :p) so ASB is valid.
Yeah, I mean, some of my maps involve demons, and some involve FTL travel. Anything goes here, man.

Hapsburg

Banned
Bump!

The colors that are a lighter shade than the core colors are territories occupied by the core colors, i.e germany's occupying the pink regions, Austria's occupying the light-green parts, and so on.
europeanwar19178iq.png

Europe, 1917. The Great War has been going for three years.
The United Empires of Germany and Britain, thier allies Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Turkey, and the Tsardom of Bulgaria, have beaten the crap out of the Franco-Greco-Serbo-Russo-Italian Alliance. The US is not involved.

Hapsburg

Banned
Because Japan is cool.

Anyway. Europe 1825. Guess the POD(s).
The numbers denote newly-annexed Imperial Provinces.
1. Napoleonople :D
2. Nicea
3. Dobruja
europe18258ml.png

A little tale goes along with it, if you want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.