Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Nokia to makes the third console ! There was a TL with that i think, Nokia bought the stuff from Microsoft before they makes the Xbox

Something I would really be interested to see ITTL, is if Disney adapts the original script/story for Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas written by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio that Disney was originally supposed to adapt before Jeffrey Katzenberg basically took it with him when he created Dreamworks.
The idea that led to OTL's DW Sinbad will make an appearance. Where it goes...just wait.

But the rest of his character is the same right?
Some character names and attributes will change slightly.

What about the X Files Geekhis?
You lack the security clearance for that information. The Bureau is deeply concerned about your interest in this information. Please report to Room A114 for a debrief with Agent Busch.

The Bureau will neither confirm nor deny the existence of this information.

And replacing Dead pool OTL and Ambush Bug ITTL as the 4th wall breaking smart ass?
Naw, I suddenly like the idea of Ambush Bug Deadpool as TTL's big 4th wall breaker. I'm considering Lobo as an ongoing spoof of other Dark Age comics, like one where he goes undercover in hell as a spoof on Hellspawn, etc.

I was wondering if there will be a 3rd willow movie. The first was released in 1988, the second was shadow moon in 1990 which did well enough for more sequels so I was wondering if there was a third one?
Could be possible.

If it is made it will probably be similar to the book Shadow Dawn much like the second film was basically just the movie version of Shadow Moon.
Tune in tomorrow.

Any plans for a little Muppets revival @Geekhis Khan ? Molly would appreciate it!
Okay, this is definitely headcanon, but I can totally imagine Molly eating Swedish Meatballs at MK's Swedish Chef Smorgasbord while having the biggest smile on her face at some point during her visit to WDW and that makes me happy for some odd reason. 😁
Stay tuned.

With a major studio like MGM this may not fall into developmental hell:
With the close association between George Lucas and Disney ITTL we may get Kirk Thatcher's version of Muppets in Space:
A project that various times OTL involved Kathleen Kennedy, Jim Henson Creature Shop, and Disney:
Considering the route that the USR is taking ITTL Disney might revisit this idea:
As this concept proves it's possible to make the Little Mermaid into a live action Muppet film, though honestly it probably works better as an animated film:
BB in Russia was already mentioned. Some of these are on the radar. I'll consider the others.

I like the idea of an earlier Narnia adaptation, but is the Creature Shop still a thing ITTL or wasn't it all combined into Disney Iworks?
The Creatureworks is a division within the I-Works that manages practical creature effects for media and parks. It was built from the core of the Henson Creature Shop.

It failed right?
I'm not sure from the wording here.
Yes, edited to make that more clear.

@Geekhis Khan, does a few good men and a league of their own have the same box office returns as OTL. Also, how much money would tourist season and A gnome named norm make?
About the same yes.

Also @Geekhis Khan , just wanna ask something.
Given how damn huge this project is, maybe to help navigate it for readers you should put links to relevant posts at the end to help get everyone up to speed.
Any volunteers?

As it was brought to my attention earlier I think you mean Judge Reinhold.
Yes, Reinhold. Edited.

With 1994 and the release of the Playstation right around the corner IOTL, I think it's time for a technology guest post @Geekhis Khan !
@Kalvan and I are working on one now.

Some character names and attributes will change slightly.
Well that justifies hiring other actors aswell, but could you please note how much Disney changed from the book then?

Naw, I suddenly like the idea of Ambush Bug Deadpool as TTL's big 4th wall breaker. I'm considering Lobo as an ongoing spoof of other Dark Age comics, like one where he goes undercover in hell as a spoof on Hellspawn, etc.
I can already see the Epic 4th wall shattering fight that's going to happen between Ambush Bug and Deadpool.

Tune in tomorrow.
It's Willow Wuesday! Or is that Thorn Tuesday now?

Stay tuned.
I should've expected that. So much to be excited for!

BB in Russia was already mentioned. Some of these are on the radar. I'll consider the others.
I actually really like the idea of a full Narnia series produced by Paramount. It would be such a hilarious sight to see this becoming the next big thing.

Like Universal, Warner Bros and Triad/Columbia are all searching for a franchise to dethrone Disney and get some more guests into their parks and then Paramount comes out of nowhere with an adaptation of a 30 year old book and all the kids want to throw money at them.
And they don't even have a park!

The Creatureworks is a division within the I-Works that manages practical creature effects for media and parks. It was built from the core of the Henson Creature Shop.
So regardless if Paramount will make TLTWTW they will have to do it without the Creature Shop. However I think that ILM will probably have the time and talent to do it too!

@Kalvan and I are working on one now.
Can't wait!

Well that justifies hiring other actors aswell, but could you please note how much Disney changed from the book then?
8d0482b491jpeg

If you want a world exploding 4thWall breaker then have Ambush Bug and Deadshot merge during the 1996 Amalgam Comics moment and create Bugshot, the wise cracking Assassin who is quite aware of the medium, and some how (two copies? one conciouness across the Multiverse?) survives in both universes once things go back to normal.

If you want a world exploding 4thWall breaker then have Ambush Bug and Deadshot merge during the 1996 Amalgam Comics moment and create Bugshot, the wise cracking Assassin who is quite aware of the medium, and some how (two copies? one conciouness across the Multiverse?) survives in both universes once things go back to normal.
If that still happens at all

Also don't you mean Deathstroke?
Deadshot is a complete different caliber.

Last edited:
eating Swedish Meatballs at MK's Swedish Chef Smorgasbord
I can only imagine the menu written in 'Chefese' so you're basically choosing based on the photos and maybe puzzling out the joke from the ridiculously-spelled text.
Amusingly, this would mean that Smorgasbords around the world could use the same menu as it's all in the Chef's 'native language', not that of the customer (menus written in your language available on request).

I can already see the Epic 4th wall shattering fight that's going to happen between Ambush Bug and Deadpool.
If that still happens at all

Also don't you mean Deathstroke?
Deadshot is a complete different caliber.
There is no fourth wall breaking character with Dead in his name, OTL's Deadpool just can't attempt the fact that he doesn't exist ITTL.

Like Universal, Warner Bros and Triad/Columbia are all searching for a franchise to dethrone Disney and get some more guests into their parks and then Paramount comes out of nowhere with an adaptation of a 30 year old book and all the kids want to throw money at them.
Paramount Parks (A Viacom Company) operated King's Dominion in Virginia and others from 1994 until it was sold to Cedar Fair in 2006.

Paramount Parks (A Viacom Company) operated King's Dominion in Virginia and others from 1994 until it was sold to Cedar Fair in 2006.
Not true at all ITTL, first off in 1992 Kings Dominion (no apostrophe) is owned by Kings Entertainment Company. Second Paramount Parks won't exist until1993, if at all ITTL. Third Viacom won't own Paramount Parks until 1994, if at all ITTL.

I can only imagine the menu written in 'Chefese' so you're basically choosing based on the photos and maybe puzzling out the joke from the ridiculously-spelled text.
Amusingly, this would mean that Smorgasbords around the world could use the same menu as it's all in the Chef's 'native language', not that of the customer (menus written in your language available on request).
No, I don't think that's the case. WDW and Valencia are still theme parks, so guests still need to understand what food they're ordering despite the theming for a smooth guest experience. They may call it something funny on the website and on the menu but the description would clearly spell out what they're ordering, like Swedish Meatballs or the Smorgasbord.

I actually really like the idea of a full Narnia series produced by Paramount. It would be such a hilarious sight to see this becoming the next big thing.

I do like the idea of Narnia being adapted by Paramount since Disney already has Willow from Lucasfilm and Discworld from Terry Pratchett (my choice would've been Columbia but Triad is fine as well). Although, Triad already has very valuable IPs that Disney would even want like Star Trek, Alien, and etc.

The TL already butterflied Paramount's ownership of Kings Dominion with them being absorbed into Triad (KD is likely to still be owned by the KEC ITTL). Plus it's likely that they won't be involved in the theme park business with 4 very strong competitors having a vice grip on the industry.

If Paramount gets Narnia who will do their animatronics?
Probably the other I: Industrial Light and Magic.

Disney isn't the only company that can do special effects, ILM did do Jurassic Park just fine IOTL and if anything they are probably just as skilled as Disney's IWorks.

It's not like the other effects companies aren't also experimenting with CGI, they might not have a Baldo or the Christmas Ornament, but it will still look good.

Especially since Aslan and other major characters will be mostly realized with practical effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.