is this a good TL?

• Total voters
Hello! Welcome to "A Four Way Cold War", where four superpowers will have a cold war against each other. This is also my first thread so feedback and constructive criticism is very much welcome.

WWII: a prelude to the Cold War
There are a few differences in WWII that help set the stage for the Cold War. The biggest and most important change is that in the summer of 1940, as the French army retreats through France and Paris falls, The idea of an Anglo-French Union, made to help the allies continue the war against Germany, is announced. It is received with mixed reactions in both nations, but some politicians remind the French and British public that France probably wouldn't be independent anyway under the Nazis. A few days later, a vote is held in both the French and British parliaments. The measure narrowly passes in France and is a bit more successful in the UK. And so, in August of 1940, France and Britain merged into the Anglo-French Union. The remaining French army withdrew to North Africa and the Axis now had to fight a two-front war in North Africa. This shortens the North African War by around six months, which in turn makes events like the Italian landings and D-Day happen earlier. WWII in Europe ends in December 1944 or January 1945. The Pacific theater goes similarly to OTL, as the Anglo-French don't have much resources to spare on protecting French Indochina.

There was a very popular TL on here about an altered Spanish Civil War, I think by Dr Strangelove? Someone else will remember the details better. Anyway, I don't think it ever got there, but it was headed in the direction of a sort-of 4-way Cold War. Two more powerful factions, the capitalist Western bloc and Soviet Eastern bloc; and then two smaller factions, a Fascist Italy & friends (maybe southeastern Europe and a few global partners?) and then the Spanish...I can't quite remember if they were classified as Anarchists or Trotskyites exactly, and they had a handful of allied states as well.

If I recall it was a case of Italy looking foolish after their intervention in Spain goes belly up and they just don't have the wherewithal to do another world war and stay out of it. Starving Germany of allies is worth tolerating fascism as far as Churchill is concerned, so the lesser fascist states all flock to the Italian bloc. Spain does join the war, and benefits by dint of being a winning power. I can't really recall if they ever got into how its power bloc formed up after the war, but I imagine it had a lot to do with decolonization.

And then of course it went on hiatus and all were sad.:teary:

I mean, that’s not how this TL would go, but to address The Finn, I’m not sure. This is pretty old at this point and I’m not sure many people would view it. But I might, idk at this point