A Blank Map Thread

JJohnson

Banned
I couldn't find this on the wiki page, but I would like to request a PNG of at least 2000px (QBAM?) of South America with 2nd level administrative divisions (states/provinces) and the rivers in blue. I'm doing an alternate South America, and the River Plate, Andes, and minor rivers play a part in determining the future borders. (Spoilers: Dutch Brazil will survive north of Sao Fransisco and west to the Tocantins) I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! It would be used in a series of maps over 500 years.

The link the the Qbams on the wiki is here. They don't have rivers and most countries don't have second level divisions. Nor do I believe there are climate maps for them. They do work well if you can't find anything else.

Edit: Scratch the no rivers part. I found a world map with rivers here.

Gian

Banned
Anyone have a blank North America map that looks like this?

attachment.php

Question.

I was wondering if anyone has a geographic map of north America if California has fallen into the ocean and formed islands?

It's a bit of a a stretch, but still...

A Mars basemap I worked on, based on this Mars map and using colors from this map. It should be to scale with standard worlda maps. Feel free to use it, so long as you credit me. :)

MarsBase.png

Anybody have a MASSIVE blank map of the Mediterranean? No rivers, no borders, just water land and BIGness.

I wanna make an ancient city-state map...

Does anyone have a Worlda map for the the world with lower and higher sea levels? And if it's possible, can they have the current national borders on them as well?