A Blank Map Thread

I can't even find what on Earth "CONASUR" is. I've googled it, and nothing came up.
Whoops, I meant UNASUR, the Union of South American Nations. I got it confused with the alternate-historical CONASUR, or the Confederation of South American Nations. Apologies for the confusion.

Also, I plan on my map showing intergovernmental organizations, specifically the major military alliances. My list includes the Arab League, NATO, CIS, EU, SCO, ASEAN, and the African Union. Are there any others that I should show?
Maybe the Pacific Islands Forum, the East African Community, NAFTA, and CARICOM?

Maybe the Pacific Islands Forum, the East African Community, NAFTA, and CARICOM?

Again, I'm more looking at major military alliances, between three or more countries, like NATO or CIS, not economic or other trade unions. UNASUR is a good one, as Pachis pointed out, because they do provide some military protection for its members.

Well, here is my progress on my new map (with subdivisions!). I hope to have it done by the end of the year!

colored_world_map_7__wip_8_by_neneveh-dam61qq.png

As you requested. Pink is Spanish, red is British, black is Russian, and blue is the USA. Yellow indicates territorial dispute. It may be slightly inaccurate because the history book I was working from only mentions the Americas in passing.

Attachments

• NorAmerica1812.png
    NorAmerica1812.png
    48 KB · Views: 908
Greetings.

I would like to request a large, blank Soviet Union map, with all of its subdivisions (including the various oblasts, krais and autonomous okrugs). Please?

Here is a very detailed blank world subdivisions map. I don't remember where I found it, but it was some time ago.

The Antarctic claims are labelled for some reason, but meh, let's be honest, there isn't much interesting alternate history you can do with Antarctica outside of ASB continental drift.

2r70g1z.png

vermont_blank.png

I made a blank map of Vermont's townships through another map on wikipedia.

EDIT: I also have a blank map of New England's townships themselves.

new_england_blank.png