A Blank Map Thread

map request

hey everyone!

does anyone happen to have a North America map with 1850 divisions on it? i'm looking for one that i could use the UCS on, ideally. thanks!

does anyone have a map of the world in 1850? i need it for a map game please and thanks, pm me when its finished

Like this?
yJ0XP.png

I've had a few requests for the basemap for the recent North America maps I've done for Look to the West. Those were traced over this map, but I've extracted a blank map from my .svg file:
lttw_na_new_by_imperatordeelysium-d8xfo66.png

Polar Ice Cap Melt map

Hi all,
While everyone was jumping on the FH map bandwagon over on the Map Thread a few months back I started work on my own effort. Unfortunately, part-way through I decided to change the date from 2025 to 2100, and to feature a catastrophic ice cap melt and desertification. I got as far as completely revamping my old global warming WIP I included in my Map Series .psd, which I post for whoever might wish to use it:

Future Earth.png

Last edited:
You cant edit the JPEG files.

I'll elaborate.

You can't edit them because once you post the file all of the colours get messed up. Rather than crisp single pixel lines like we need and block colours you get a compressed file that turns the colours around other colours (such as the ocean around the black line that is the coast) to not be the same colour. This makes editing extremely difficult.

I'll elaborate.

You can't edit them because once you post the file all of the colours get messed up. Rather than crisp single pixel lines like we need and block colours you get a compressed file that turns the colours around other colours (such as the ocean around the black line that is the coast) to not be the same colour. This makes editing extremely difficult.

Oh sweet Lord, that was because it was a JPEG? For all of a month I was into map games here, and tried to do a few of my own maps, but I had the worst time with that, and had no idea why it was happening. It was because it was a JPEG? Good God.