¡Mexicanos! Valientes Seguid - A Mexican Empire TL

Oh man, I just found this TL and the updates have dried off.

I love it. It's nice to see my Mexico being other than the United States' concubine, ready to please her master whenever he wants.
Ah, thanks for reading it anyways.

the main reason why I have been unable to post any updates has to do with my computer (literally) crashing. My laptop's HD is KIA, along with a lot of the chapters that I had written. Sad news, I know. And right now, posting from a smartphone is a complete pain in the anus.

At least I know that my pops is likely going to bring me a Windows RT that I had left in my old home in Tijuana in Christmas.

In any case, I do have a lot of work to do, and the good thing is that at least I will have a good platform on which I can continue my work.

Aye, I am still working on this, guys. Though, it's taking a bit longer than usual.

I blame my horrendous work schedule, and the lack of a reliable keyboard. And to top this trifecta, the fact that all of my chapters are being written completely out of chronological order.

Last edited:
Awesome !Finally a time line which focuses entirely on the countries of south America and Mexico .Usually when people do TL`s they skip right over talking about anything having to do with that whole area .
Always wanted to see a TL on this and it has exceeded all my expectations for it .
Love the humor and want to see more .