Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

Any idea if this is a similar reason why Anglicanism allows female priests?

Anglicanism - like all forms of Protestantism - is a form of Nicene Christianity. All Nicenes reject the dualist theology espoused by the Cathars and other, similar Christian sects. Nicene Christianity holds G-d to be the one and only Creator of the world, both physical and spiritual, and the power of Satan as essentially a fraud when compared to that of G-d, so their specific justification is right out.

I know that some Nicenes do believe that human souls or spirits are innately genderless, but I don't think this is an official theology in modern Anglicanism. They also could use some other specific justification, or if they have any specific coherent justification at all (that is, different branches and members have different theological justifications for the same practice; Anglicanism is notorious for espousing multiple, often contradictory theologies to justify its practices, due to the essentially Big Tent ideology adopted in the 1700s when the monarchy stopped directly intervening in Anglican theological disputes due to a succession of Lutheran kings).

"Everyone is either a blacksmith or a carpenter."
"Just as Thor intended."
"Blessed be to Mjölnir."

The conversion of the Greeks to the Hammerite Way was long and bloody. But fortunately King Hammer's goodly Cousin-Wife handled all of that whilst he amused himself hammering Frenchmen and taking their stuff, as his fathers did.

First of all, awesome.

Second, fractured AI Francia!?!

I think it's just a civil war caused by me repeatedly killing their Emperors.

Francia was a superpower for the first 100 years or so, but between me, the Muslims in Spain, and Ragnar's brood they've become an Empire under siege, the last bastion of Christendom.

hmmm

I like this new dlc, while not straight AH it in a weird way makes the game more realistic since alot of bizarre stuff happened OTL.

My current game gave me great entertainment as some mad stuff happened.
Basically became King Ireland under Aed the Wicked (who ironically was a rather nice guy with tons piety and never a broke a treaty or revoked a vassal) and was succeed by Aed the Holy after 3 of his brothers joined the Templar's (evidently being King of Ireland isn't good enough for some :eek:. Not sure how he was Aed the Holy as he was an absolute tyrant (for various justifiable reasons ;)) who had a number of children the first being a attractive genius Murchad and then Faelin 17 years later........who was the Anti-Christ.
Tried to beat the evil out of him by having his kind, diligent, genius brother train him, sent away the nurse that suddenly arrived at court (tried to burn the witch but she fled to France!) During this period several of the family members Aed the Holy had stolen land from..err.....banished for unspeakable crimes had gone and conquered parts of Italy then won a Crusade :eek: as Satanboy grew up.
Aed drops dead of old age and genius heir takes over and is beloved by everyone. Year or two later Faelin comes of age and all those good traits vanish and he's basically the devil. As im role playing and Murchad has the traits of Jesus crossed with Santa Claus kind of panic and marry off Satanboy to a minor countess in Toulouse, appoint my ultra-loyal (and with 29 intrigue) spymaster friend and worry no more.
4-5 years later after beating up the English take a look at dear old brother and.......he's Duke of Toulouse and Aquitane (somehow:confused:) with desires on the throne of France and is fighting the King, the Duke of Orleans, and a minor border war against the Holy Roman Empire - AND IS GODDAMN WINNING. He's also got CB on me as Pretender and has invincible intrigue so im as friendly as can be sending gifts, etc......and hoping he dies somehow.
Thankfully a miracle happens and he dies in battle with some minor duke and all i have to worry about now is my Uncle the King of Jerusalem who is still mad dad kicked him out after banging his wife .........

And that still doesn't top some of the stuff that happened OTL...

Krall

Banned
'Imperium Malleus' could work I guess.

Ah, that sounds way cooler! You don't have to use it if you don't want to, of course - I just thought "The Empire of Hammers" sounded a bit... unpoetic?

Also, I think it'd be "Imperium Malleum", though someone who actually knows Latin may correct me on that. :eek:

Zioneer

Banned
I think I'm going to do a roleplaying playthrough; a Jewish pirate turned Catholic/Orthodox/whatever count, and his family's struggles.

Deleted member 43582

Hey guys I have a problem. I can start and play the Game of Thrones mod without problem, but for some reason I can't start any of my save games, if I try to the game just hang itself. So I can just start over and over and over and over.

Well at least I get some funny gems out of the repetitions.

For example one of the best couples of all times.

Tyrion.gif

Deleted member 43582

Another good one:

My Highlady Mormont of the Mountain Clans tried to win a game of Cyvasse by distracting her cousin with a hot courtier. The only problem with that plan? Said courtier was her opponents son!:eek:
I thought only Lannisters swung that way.:rolleyes:

Incest.gif

How do we:
Rename Empires?

Also,the jewish kingdoms used Christian UI..
You need the customization DLC to rename empires, but with it, you can rename the title on the same window that you can use to create or destroy it (you must be the owner the title, or liege of the title's owner, in order to rename it).

Hey guys I have a problem. I can start and play the Game of Thrones mod without problem, but for some reason I can't start any of my save games, if I try to the game just hang itself. So I can just start over and over and over and over.

Well at least I get some funny gems out of the repetitions.

For example one of the best couples of all times.

It's not updated for 2.01 yet. New mod version should be in December.

Guys,I have a problem here. Before installing Sons of Abraham,sometimes,I encountered a glitch where suddenly the game lags up,and when you zoom the map,the map turned into black,with Names and the buildings and units appears.

And after sons of abraham..

After 30-minutes of RL time,that always happen,on every playthrough.

(The glitch is temporarily fixed by restarting the game)