• Sapiento

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Keno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soveriegn12

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting is now open for round four. The polls will close in one weeks time. Round four can be found here, and the discussion thread is here.

Last edited:
I've voted for H'lander, but it was cruel to make me choose :mad: Right away, Legolas, Nugax, Scarecrow, Sapiento and Sov12 all had excellent maps, and there's a lot to be said for all of the entries.

As for my vote, there were a lot of excellent maps in this round, but the one that stuck with me the most was Codae's. I loved the inclusion of the questions, it added a nice new element and made it feel like a high school text book.

I voted for Nugax. Although Sapiento had some beautiful illustrations to complement his map, Nugax managed to pull off the kind of archaic style that is rarely seen on this forum.

I wonder, how many of us don't vote for ourselves?

You're not meant to vote for yourself, that'd just be silly! Mine came down to a decision Sapiento's illustrations and Shuacker's comedy both being great in their own way, then I flipped a coin :).

You're not meant to vote for yourself, that'd just be silly! Mine came down to a decision Sapiento's illustrations and Shuacker's comedy both being great in their own way, then I flipped a coin :).

I know, I just havn't gotten a vote yet ;) Well I'm satisfied with just having my idea used for MoF5 :D

Good after-noon!

I had voted for Legolas, while my other candidates were Shaucker and Scarecrow. Shaucker's entry made me laugh, you see, and the other two considered entries had unique premises. In actuality, I was intending to vote for Scarecrow but I clicked the wrong button.

All of the works that I post on this site are released into the public-domain. This means that absolutely any-body and every-body may do what-ever they wish with them. There is no need to inform, ask or credit me.

Last edited:
So in the end my vote came down to either Scarecrow or B. Munro. And in the end I had to go with the latter: as much as I love maps involving Francia, there is no way that I could say no to the Deep Ones. :D

Their were definitely some great maps, so great it was hard to choose, but in the end I voted for Sovereign's, since it was unique and had the 'magic is science' vibe to it.

My vote goes to Sovereign12. I am always a sucker for perfectly merged/altered physical maps :eek: There were other brilliant ones as well, though, so the choice was very difficult.