What if these 2 aircraft meet in combat ….

Boeing B-52 Stratofortress v Tupolev Tu-95, tail gun fight over some ocean out of range of anybody else, 1× 20 mm (0.787 in) M61 Vulcan v 2 × 23 mm (0.906 in) Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-23 and who can actually turn to use them?

Trying to think, what could go down as the silliest air battle in history, maybe over the ocean cash site of a space spy satellite landing or something?

F117 vs anything,.. A lot of Oh C@#& in one cockpit and a lot of where the H@# is he in the other.

this may have bedn said, But an (Y)F-12 vs a Foxbat?

F22 vs anything modern. Just to see how it goes,

Yak-38 or Yak-144 vs Harrier

ASB:
An F-15 with that anti sate-light rocket vs the Russian Space Shuttle Buran?

For a far fetched one. A WW1 fighter against a modern Attack Helicopter. Probably would be very one sided but it would he interesting yo see a morden attack helicopter trying to dog fight like in WW1.

And if you want to dog fight with Bombers can we toss in a B-36?

And one question because i dont recall specifics off hand but I seam to recall that there was a time when a big bomber at max altitude could actually out perform many contemporary fighters as the air at that altitude was mot good tor the fighters small wings and weak early jets engines. So a combo that allowed a Bomber to get into a maneuvering combat trying yo shake a fighter would be interesting. (This was i believe short lived before missiles and better fighters changed the balance).

Boeing B-52 Stratofortress v Tupolev Tu-95, tail gun fight over some ocean out of range of anybody else, 1× 20 mm (0.787 in) M61 Vulcan v 2 × 23 mm (0.906 in) Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-23 and who can actually turn to use them?

Trying to think, what could go down as the silliest air battle in history, maybe over the ocean cash site of a space spy satellite landing or something?

Maybe this?