Back, guys! I had to go on a sojourn which involved giants, dalliances with peculiar women in Hong Kong, and the legendary treasure of Cardinal LeMango.

Jk I went into my shell for a bit but I have returned. lol I get into bad spirals where I don't make any content, then don't feel like showing my face because I haven't made any content, and then I just shut down. lol If I ever disappear off the face of the earth, which I am definitely not planning on unless the CIA catches me, I want WMIT to never die. I love you all.

Back, guys! I had to go on a sojourn which involved giants, dalliances with peculiar women in Hong Kong, and the legendary treasure of Cardinal LeMango.
Sounds like fun!
Jk I went into my shell for a bit but I have returned. lol I get into bad spirals where I don't make any content, then don't feel like showing my face because I haven't made any content, and then I just shut down. lol If I ever disappear off the face of the earth, which I am definitely not planning on unless the CIA catches me, I want WMIT to never die. I love you all.
Oh...that sounds considerably less fun; glad you're feeling better!

Jev himself has returned! all hail!

52999400414_6d57dbdca0_b.jpg