Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

HellHound01

Banned
Not much reason not to get one, seeing how easy it is. The AARs alone are worth it, even discounting the mods and the news. Plus, subscribing to their non-obtrusive very occasional email service is worthwhile. They've already given out free copies of a few games through it.

Well I have one, and have even registered the game.

But whenever I try to get to the fourm with the mods, it tells me I'm not authorized to see it.

Well I have one, and have even registered the game.

But whenever I try to get to the fourm with the mods, it tells me I'm not authorized to see it.
If you registered CK2, you're trying to get into the correct forum, and are logged in, I can't see a reason. Try, as said, the support forum.

GOT got updated for Old Gods. I like the map, nice and colorful and splashy. Perfect for spilling Tyrell blood all over it.

Just to be perfectly clear, registration of games for Paradox forums is buggy and idiotic, and I've long since given up trying to figure it out. I'm just happy that one fine day, Paradox finally read my registration.

Just to be clear, registration of games on Paradoxplaza works almost literally every time without trouble and is always worth it. I have done it 17 times over the last three years with narry a hiccup, using what can only be described as a bargain basement computer and barely workable internet connection. Oh, by the way, noone ever reads your registration. It is processed internally and almost instantly by the server, assuming you copied the code correctly and the server is not under heavy load due to a new game's release.

Nietzsche

Banned
I just got this because it was 75% off on Steam. Anything I should know before I start?
And ye, Nietzsche said "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the drinking of liquor, the murder of those against thee, and knowing* as many women as one can.." and it was good.

*In the Biblical sense.

Playing as Rickard Stark. Married off Ned to Cersei, and Lyanna to Jaime. So far, it's paying quite well; with the Lannisters being my allies, along with the Riverlands.

I'm thinking a foursome right now. Don't know why, but I've always liked the idea of Ned / Lyanna.

Ew.

Well, anyways, Ned became Master of Coldstream ( a castle I built in Winterfell) and then became rivals with Brandon after Rickard died. Jaime became LP of the Westerlnads long before as Tywin kicked the bucket pretty early. As it stands, I'm playing as Brandon's son. He's a hunchback involved in an affair with his sister. Ned and Cersei actually fell in love, so there's that. So did Jaime and Lyanna, but Lyanna dies (I guess Jaime's got Tywin's luck).

After Robert rebelled one time too many, he gets sent to the Wall, and Renly ends up as LP of the Stormlands ( he isn't gay for some reason), marrying Arianne Martell.

As of right now, in my game, the Hohenzollerns, my vassals, have (by their own power, through marriage), crawled their way to to counts of the Breisgau. I'm right now fabricating a claim on Baden, so I will control both counties in the Duchy of Baden, both titles of which I will probably bestow on Count von Hohenzollern. The current head of the house of Hohenzollern has a very secure line of succession, and no fewer than four strong claims on neighboring titles.

As Palpatine said to Anakin Skywalker, I will watch his career with great interest.:D

(I'm also screwing Wenzel Hohenzollern's wife, but he should forgive me if I get him the duchy).