New profile posts

• Kalga

Kalga

• Время выбрало этих парней, Время выбрало эту страну.
  • TheInnerMoon

TheInnerMoon wrote on PyroTheFox's profile.

• Just wanted to mention that Crimson Banners Fly is one of my favorite US-based timelines. Exciting turmoil and incredible detail. And you left it on a bit of a cliffhanger! I hope you find the time to continue it soon.
  • Regular Finn Hambone

Regular Finn Hambone

• From Colress F. Whitebridge City, UMR Tawalisi, to the Jura Tempest Federation.

There is better servitude to a Demon Lord-Demon Slime than a tax and family legacy crime-evading coward.
  • AditOTAKU666

AditOTAKU666 wrote on ruth's profile.

• Just wanted to say that Parable of the Grasshopper has been one of the greatest pieces of literature I've ever read on this site.
    And while book 2 does indeed seem incomplete by the number of chapters, the last chapter posted does indeed provide a great closure to the story.
  • Otakuninja2006

Otakuninja2006 wrote on OldNavy1988's profile.

• Hi, I made this list of shows that should air IYTL on American kids TV:
    How do you think?
  • deLeonFloridaMan

deLeonFloridaMan wrote on GriffinFTW's profile.

• I have a question about Differently. How did Bolivia win the War of the Pacific against Chile, a far more modernized nation with a better-equipped army?
    GriffinFTW
    GriffinFTW 1
    Here's the guy who came up with that's answer:
    dbhMvfn.png
    deLeonFloridaMan
    deLeonFloridaMan
    Yeah it's a pretty random question. But thank you for answering it! That matters to me. I'm just a bit into South American history and that jumped out to me.
  • ajdb0614

ajdb0614

• I've lost all hope in my people. The Filipino ain't worth dying for. Hell, he ain't worth a single goddamned thing.
  • Otakuninja2006

Otakuninja2006 wrote on OldNavy1988's profile.

• Hi OldNavy1988. I made this good concept for a action block on The Animation Network:
    How do you think?