New profile posts

• RedKing

RedKing

• Just to show how messed up the English succession was in 1453, here are four alt successions that could have been used
    RedKing
    RedKing
    Yes, Edward needs his 4 sons + 3 daughters (so he can marry them into Scotland, France and Spain).
    Zygmunt Stary 1
    Ideally the heir should marry daughter of Edward of March and his heiress to unite the claims (might be a love match)
    RedKing
    RedKing
    Definitely, a son born in the 1470s would be perfect for that!
  • SirHalifax

SirHalifax wrote on flasheart's profile.

• It would be cool if you got your invasion of Taiwan story started in Chat,
    flasheart
    I will get back to it when I have the time. At the moment I'm thinking of taking it in a different direction and combining it with another TL of mine
  • Petike

Petike wrote on Jimbo808's profile.

• I'd suggest asking a mod to move your video games thread to the Media and Fandom forum, it's both a better fit for it and you can avoid having the thread removed in the future (as there will be periodic thread removal in Non-political Chat).
  • Megamind

Megamind wrote on William_Dellinger's profile.

• Hello William, I know it's been quite a while since you updated but as a silent reader of your fanfics I had to ask, do you ever intend on continuing your Rhaegar series? in all my years on this site, it remains by far the best story I have read, no other asoiaf fanfic comes close to the character depth and the realism presented here. Hope you are well.
  • Timmy811 wrote on DominusNovus's profile.

• Hi, DominusNovus. I hope you're doing well.

I made a new post in that thread about a Roman Suez canal. I think I found by far the most likely moment in time it could have been contemplated and carried.

Was wondering what you think.

• Mccarthypaddy1216

Mccarthypaddy1216 wrote on King of the Uzbeks's profile.

• Hey King of the Uzbeks as someone who as followed your Broad Stripes and Bright Stars
    TL with great enthusiasm I was wondering if you are planning on continuing it or is it dead in the water
  • Revan is your god wrote on CultBoy's profile.

• Update your ecw story man.
    CultBoy
    I will when the next update is done but I've got a serious case of writers block doing the next part!
  • Zach Martin wrote on Chipperback's profile.

• Hey, Chipperback. Huge fan of the Catherverse. Could you answer some questions about the world?
    Could you describe the health systems of the North American Nations?
    How's Kyle Kulinski doing ITTL?
    And how's West Virginia doing ITTL?
  • Tunak23

Tunak23 wrote on Zanzetkuken's profile.

• Is your story still kicking my dude?
    You kinda disappeared a few months ago and truly I am concerned about its future and of course your health during pandemic times.

Give us all a heads up whenever you return to activity on the page!
    Make Sarnor great again when that happens mate.