WI: Henry, Duke of Cornwall lives to become king

Yup. I'm a sucker for this trope.

We will assume that this boy grows up a fair bit like his mother: well-educated, strongly Catholic, bookworm, does not flinch away from bloodshed, ambitious and loving to his family. He is also a sportsman, like his father. He also has robust health after his scary illness as a child since his terrified parents get him inoculated against absolutely anything they can think of. Oh, and he's the only male heir they have, his other sibling is his younger sister Mary. I tend to think he'll marry Renee of France, but then this means his sister can't marry the Dauphin Francis. So. Your choice as to who the siblings marry

Elizabeth and Edward exist, but are also Fitzroy bastards.

What changes?

Well, England remains Catholic and the Tudors don't die out for at least another generation. No Union of Crowns either.

Why would Edward be a Fitzroy, by the way? Henry would've been free to marry Jane by 1536.

Yup. I'm a sucker for this trope.

We will assume that this boy grows up a fair bit like his mother: well-educated, strongly Catholic, bookworm, does not flinch away from bloodshed, ambitious and loving to his family. He is also a sportsman, like his father. He also has robust health after his scary illness as a child since his terrified parents get him inoculated against absolutely anything they can think of. Oh, and he's the only male heir they have, his other sibling is his younger sister Mary. I tend to think he'll marry Renee of France, but then this means his sister can't marry the Dauphin Francis. So. Your choice as to who the siblings marry

Elizabeth and Edward exist, but are also Fitzroy bastards.

What changes?
No way Elizabeth would exist as Anne Boleyn was not interested in being Henry’s mistress or to any kind of relationship while she had a way out

England would still be catholic, a lot of people wouldn't die in the ECW', affecting the whole history since an infant that had no descendency would engendrate new monarchs and other people that could cause a massive butterfly effect. Anyway, it only saves England from the first brexxit in history.

No way Elizabeth would exist as Anne Boleyn was not interested in being Henry’s mistress or to any kind of relationship while she had a way out
Katherine of Aragon pre-deceases Henry, meaning that Anne Boleyn can become his second wife as she did OTL, Elizabeth...just happens to be born beforehand

England would still be catholic, a lot of people wouldn't die in the ECW', affecting the whole history since an infant that had no descendency would engendrate new monarchs and other people that could cause a massive butterfly effect. Anyway, it only saves England from the first brexxit in history.
ECW?
That being said, a Catholic England means no America lmao

Well, England remains Catholic and the Tudors don't die out for at least another generation. No Union of Crowns either.

Why would Edward be a Fitzroy, by the way? Henry would've been free to marry Jane by 1536.
Oh I'd forgotten KoA died in 1536 is all. Edward is legitimate, then. Elizabeth is Fitzroy

English Civil War...
...what were you thinking Extreme Championship Wrestling? XD
There could still be an English Civil War down the line for a completely different reason, or even for a similar reason. Maybe Henry IX could have a great-grandson who is too much of a tyrant and is deposed by parliament. Or a peasant rebellion or succession crisis escalates into a civil war.

Henry VIII would remain married to Catherine of Aragon for longer (even trying for a Duke of York, which Henry VIII would ensure given that he himself was only the spare until his older brother, the heir Arthur, Prince of Wales, who in fact was married to Catherine of Aragon before him, died at the age of 15), of course, this results in Catherine of Aragon living longer due to not being cast aside by Henry VIII. Princess Mary (OTL's Queen Mary I) would be married off to a nation such as Scotland or France (as Henry VIII's sisters were), and as a result, the whole thing with Henry VIII having 6 wives would be butterflied away (and so too would be the Church of England).

Henry VIII would remain married to Catherine of Aragon for longer (even trying for a Duke of York, which Henry VIII would ensure given that he himself was only the spare until his older brother, the heir Arthur, Prince of Wales, who in fact was married to Catherine of Aragon before him, died at the age of 15), of course, this results in Catherine of Aragon living longer due to not being cast aside by Henry VIII. Princess Mary (OTL's Queen Mary I) would be married off to a nation such as Scotland or France (as Henry VIII's sisters were), and as a result, the whole thing with Henry VIII having 6 wives would be butterflied away (and so too would be the Church of England).
Yeah. I wonder if KoA was capable of a Duke of York by then tbh

Well, we're already playing with butterflies, so might as well make her last 1518 pregnancy a healthy son instead of a short-lived daughter.

Marry the Prince of Wales to Infanta Maria of Portugal who was stillborn IOTL but whose death we can butterfly. Princess Mary gets to go to France and marry Dauphin Francis. Anne Boleyn marries either James Butler of Ormond or Henry Percy of Northumberland. I think the Butler match is more likely, but either could work. This, however, would either butterfly Elizabeth entirely or she would be a cuckoo bastard of one of the aforementioned two. Most likely it would be the first option. If KOA dies on schedule in 1536, Jane Seymour can still marry Henry and Edward can be legitimate.

Family tree probably something like this:

Henry VIII, King of England(b. 1491: d. 1547)
1) m. 1509-1536 Katherine of Aragon, Queen of England(b. 1485: d. 1536)
1.a) Henry IX, King of England(b. 1511)
m. 1528 to Infanta Maria of Portugal(b. 1513)
1.b) Mary of England, Queen of France(b.1516)
m. 1535 to Francis II, King of France(b. 1518)
2) m. 1537 Jane Seymour, Queen of England(b. 1509: d. 1537)
2. a) Edward of England, Duke of York(?) (b. 1537)
(Could go into the Church or he could marry a noble lady. Domestic matches would be Jane Grey(1537), Margaret Howard(1543), and Jane FitzAlan(1537). Foreign would be Eleanora d'Este(1537), Maria d'Medici(1540), and Renata of Lorraine(1544).)