WI: Constantine III survives?

Just to be clear, I am referring to the Byzantine emperor who reigned for a few months in 641, not the Western Roman usurper. Constantine III was made co-emperor by Heraclius in 613, and seemed a competent character. What if he had not died of tuberculosis just a few months into his reign, and was able to keep his throne? How would he deal with the Arabs? Could he push them out of Egypt? Can he regain the duchy of Benevento? How would he deal with Valentinius and Heraklonas?

I really thought this would get more replies, considering this is a Byzantine POD. Or has it been overdone too much? Here goes a bump.

I'm no expert, but I'd like to think that at the very least such a man could use his talents to prepare his army for an eventual clash with the Arabs.. Retaking Egypt would be a prize, given the coin, crops, and men it could provide, but I suspect that unless the Arabs were distracted(Perhaps the Persians have a semi-successful revolt) it would be difficult to dislodge them.

Perhaps the Persians have a semi-successful revolt
Do you mean that they sponsor an internal rebellion in Rashidun lands, or that they revolt themselves? Because if the latter, the Sassanids are still very much around as an independent state, albeit losing ground even in Iran proper. The Battle of Nahavand would happen a year later.

Perhaps the Sassanids cut their losses, and use scorched earth tactics, retreating further into the Iranian plateau, stalling the Arab advance in the hopes that it would weaken them enough to launch a well-timed counterattack... While doing this they may also try to stir up trouble in lands already under Rashidun control, to cause further chaos...

Perhaps the Sassanids cut their losses, and use scorched earth tactics, retreating further into the Iranian plateau, stalling the Arab advance in the hopes that it would weaken them enough to launch a well-timed counterattack... While doing this they may also try to stir up trouble in lands already under Rashidun control, to cause further chaos...
The Sassanids first and foremost were a federation, and a highly feudal state. By the 7th century the Sassanid model of rulership had broken down, and the relations between the Shahanshah and the Great Houses had deteriorated significantly. The powerful nobles will hardly agree to ravage their own territories, and they may either decide to assassinate Yazdegerd III, or collaborate with the invaders. As for internal revolts, much of the population was Christian, with a smattering of various other religions, that were not happy with the prior attempts to enforce the primacy of the Sassanid brand of Zoroastrianism, and either welcomed the invaders, or simply surrendered out of self preservation.

eh no clue we know very little about him , he was not the sole ruler , Heraklonas his half brother also had the tittle of co emperor but real power was held on his mother martina
which she was hated
so no civil war most likely not occur , as martina despite being political savy she had no real support when constantine III died , martina was blamed tells you how much they disliked her , so a civil war is not likely on the other hand we have no clue as to how constantine would have been as emperor so i say if he is just normal it would not have been diferent that constans II early years.

eh no clue we know very little about him , he was not the sole ruler , Heraklonas his half brother also had the tittle of co emperor but real power was held on his mother martina
which she was hated
so no civil war most likely not occur , as martina despite being political savy she had no real support when constantine III died , martina was blamed tells you how much they disliked her , so a civil war is not likely on the other hand we have no clue as to how constantine would have been as emperor so i say if he is just normal it would not have been diferent that constans II early years.
Can he find an excuse to kill her or at least exile her? Also, minor nitpick, Martina was his half-mother.

Can he find an excuse to kill her or at least exile her? Also, minor nitpick, Martina was his half-mother.
i was refering to heraklonas , and fiding an excuse to kill her yeah in the otl valentinuis used constantine III death to outst her and no one questioned it he could have any bs excuse to kick her to rhodes .