Also as an unrelated side note, I do wonder how the Union organizes its historiography of the world, I wouldn't mind having a couple of chapters solely being extracts of an in-universe history book with like the history of Rome and Greece in relation to the Republican Union as its successor, because I do wonder how the RU with its celebration over Anglo-Saxons and Germanic heritage also pride itself on the Roman Empire and Greece. Especially given Rome and the Greeks negative opinion and (in Rome's case) violent relationship of the Germanic tribes or the Germanic tribes sacking Rome. Do they perhaps see the Germanic tribes like the Visigoths or Vandals or whatever as scourges sent by God for Rome's "miscegenation and debauchery" and becoming enlightened by Rome or how about their pagan origins of such pinnacle men such as Julius Caesar or perhaps Augustus.

I really would love to hear more about this as well! As for Rome and Greece..

Here's my stab at a semi coherent narrative.

The Pinnacle Man originates in the Garden of Eden, somewhere around Israel/Africa. The Pinnacle Race founds the Kingdom of Israel. Around the time that Solomon becomes King and Israel splits in twain, a large band of refugees flee North to Greece. There, they separate into smaller groups, forming the Ancient Greek civilization. However, in the wilderness, they forget the Jewish religion. Still, they are virtuous and Christ has yet to come, so they are favored. The hordes of Persian Infees who laid waist to the Middle East are fended off. When not fighting the Persian king worshipers, they fight each other. One such war is the Trojan War. After the destruction of Troy, a band of survivors again flees, this time to Italy. One group founds a town upon seven hills. Rome. The city wouldn't be called that until Romulus rises to power. Ancient Rome continues to slowly build in strength and wealth, especially after the corrupt spawn of Romulus's once noble line are overthrown and replaced with the Republic! Meanwhile in the East, Alexander the Great, the first true Strong Man from Greece, makes his legendary conquests. However, in a sign of things to come, he falls prey to the feminine wiles of his "spoils." After his death, his commanders gradually do the same, copulating with the hideous Asiatic Infee Hordes. Thus, the Hellenistic powers stagnate and decline in unholy decadence. Back in the West, Rome is again conquering their fellow Pinnacle refugees in Italy, who had the "good sense" to slaughter or enslave the natives rather than breed with them. The Republic expands, destroying Infee Carthage, and reclaiming Greece, which has become impure (although they don't know that). They tragically begin to mix with the now impure Greek Infees, but do so more slowly than the Greeks did to their conquests. Meanwhile, the Empire is formed after the Civil Wars, with Caesar and Augustus being Patriotic Strong Men fighting against the decadent and Infee enthralled Senate. Their family refuses to accept Christ as their Savior, which dooms them. The Empire endures for centuries, even as the slow but never ceasing mixing of the races weakens them, as well as their wars against fellow Pinnacle Men in Germany, theorized to be the sons of another group fleeing the division of Israel. They even accept and spread Christianity. However, their sins of paganism and race treason catch up to them. Attila the Hun and his horde of Asiatic Infee Rapist-Aggressors is used to obliterate the decaying edifice. The Empire falls, and so too the Pinnacle Man. France, Germany, and Britain preserve their fluids by either successfully resisting or being isolated from the Hunnic Invaders. They begin anew. In the East, decadent and disgusting Greek Heathen Infees claim to be successors of Rome, but fall to slightly more vigorous Infees (Turks) after inventing the nauseating travesty of "Orthodox Christianity." Rome is dead, but her children live on in Germany, Protestant France, Britain, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Africa and anywhere the Jews are.

Here's my stab at a semi coherent narrative.

I like this. To add Catholicism:

The foederati, Attila and the various sacks of Rome completely replace the population of the city and outlying regions, and it is this "false Italy" which develops the creed of Catholicism, to parallel the "false Greece". Although this would require classing Germans like the Vandals, Visigoths or even Lombards as Inferiors, this is already something the RU does with South German Catholics.

Going off your idea of a Better race forgetting the faith but keeping its virtue to stay redeemed, we could say the same happens of the Betters in Europe during the Middle-Ages Catholic order-- wanting Christianity but unable to gain the true form of the faith, they accept Catholicism but struggle to find something better until the Great Chain of reformers from Luther to Burr.

It is done. I hope you appreciate my aesthetic choices and voice acting. I tried my best! It's not canon, and is more or less based off the first version's ending. But it's pretty rad nonetheless! Enjoy!

Remember to click the title link too to get it accurate view counts! :)

Last edited:

It is done. I hope you appreciate my aesthetic choices and voice acting. I tried my best! It's not canon, and is more or less based off the first version's ending. But it's pretty rad nonetheless! Enjoy!

Remember to click this link too to get it accurate view counts! :)

Give this magnificent BASTARD the Oscar!

Also as an unrelated side note, I do wonder how the Union organizes its historiography of the world, I wouldn't mind having a couple of chapters solely being extracts of an in-universe history book with like the history of Rome and Greece in relation to the Republican Union as its successor, because I do wonder how the RU with its celebration over Anglo-Saxons and Germanic heritage also pride itself on the Roman Empire and Greece. Especially given Rome and the Greeks negative opinion and (in Rome's case) violent relationship of the Germanic tribes or the Germanic tribes sacking Rome.

The impression I get is that the Roman Republic and Principate-era Empire are "glorious empires Pinnacle Men rah rah" etc, whereas the Dominate era, being Christian and *spits* Catholic, would be "degenerate miscegenating decadent" etc. Hence the Rome of the Roman Catholic Church getting sacked by Germanic tribes * wouldn't be a propaganda difficulty, it would be propaganda glory: "glorious Anglo-Saxons sacked Catholic Rome before, we'll do it again!". So ironically the ultra-Christian RU would be idolising the earlier pre-Christian Rome, albeit as virtuous men who had yet to discover the one true faith of Christianity, and despising the later Christian Rome. (Of course the Americans' retort to this would be that Catholicism isn't Christian, it's devil-worship, so this wouldn't seem strange to them; but everyone else might find it quite funny.)

* I know that the image of savage Germanic barbarians at the gates of Rome isn't actually true according to modern scholarship—more like "military officers who'd served under the Romans as mercenaries and were in many ways as Roman as the late emperors whom they deposed"—but we're going with traditional historiography here. Obviously this has nothing to do with what actually happened.

Worffan101

Gone Fishin'

Fantastic!

This is truly awesome! I especially liked the announcer talking about the New Jerusalem being built upon rock, and the Battle Hymn of the Republic playing. Also kiddos, when the EAS is asking you to pray to Almighty God, you know things have gone horribly wrong.

Also, is it weird that for some reason I found Oswald's coughing to be the most chilling part of this video? Like even Yankees theoretically listening to this would have been freaking out at that. It really drives home that a fundamentally weak, sick man is going to murder you in your sleep with atomic bombs.

Also, is it weird that for some reason I found Oswald's coughing to be the most chilling part of this video? Like even Yankees theoretically listening to this would have been freaking out at that. It really drives home that a fundamentally weak, sick man is going to murder you in your sleep with atomic bombs.

My favorite part as well, the distortion effect on the voice makes it quite jarring and the implications are pretty much exactly as you described.

That's brilliant and awesome, you're impression was also spot on.

Maybe the only thing I'd change would be to have it change to the seal once Oswald started speaking, but it's perfect regardless.

Thanks guys!!

Nixon to a dying Oswald laying on the floor: "You know, Chuck, you have turned out to be the biggest Infee of all."

That's brilliant and awesome, you're impression was also spot on.

Maybe the only thing I'd change would be to have it change to the seal once Oswald started speaking, but it's perfect regardless.

I thought about doing the seal but I already had the ending timed perfectly with every beep signally another line of the EAS vanishing until it's just a black screen. Also, if it was like 1.0 and he was in control of the EAS, then it could be he didn't care or didn't have time to fiddle with it. Just a straight up goodbye. lol

FINALLY! I HAVE COMPLETED READING THIS THREAD! I HOPE TO NONEXISTENT DEITY THAT I NEVER GET NEWS OF IT AGAIN.
IT'S ADDICTIVE AS GO-GO POP LOZENGES.

Welcome aboard!!

VWNWn8.gif