I do recall that piece, though I must confess I was never a fan of it. A Californian Lovecraft? No sir, he is a Union bigot through-and-through.
Would be a nice fun irony if he was the least nutty of whatever lot he’s involved in. Still racist as hell, but more singularly interested in achieving apotheosis with heaven then extermination of non-believers

I just noticed something: how did the Netherlands become independent again? IOTL (and ITTL) it was taken away after Napoleon abolished Louis' puppet Kingdom in 1810, yet in the 1826 map there they are and they were mentioned as being given total dominance over Indonesia.

I just noticed something: how did the Netherlands become independent again? IOTL (and ITTL) it was taken away after Napoleon abolished Louis' puppet Kingdom in 1810, yet in the 1826 map there they are and they were mentioned as being given total dominance over Indonesia.

This Napoleonic Wars proceeded *almost* like OTL. Obviously there are a few major differences, like Napoleon choosing the title Cesar. Like the old WMiT, Holland is still under Louis.

Worffan101

Gone Fishin'
Aw, hell, I really need to stop reading this.

But here's a Chuck Oswald propaganda jingle I came up with.
Serve our Leader, one and all!
Serve Oswald, or we will fall!
But no Frog nor Bekkie will get past His wall,
All Hail Oswald, he'll nuke 'em all!

Nuke 'em, nuke 'em, nuke 'em all!
Nuke the Bekkies, nuke the Frogs!

God demands we nuke the filth,
Clear the Earth of Inferior dirt,
Serve God and Oswald, for one and all,

Nuke the Dagos, nuke the Slavs!

All Hail America, strong and pure!
The world is sick, we have the cure!
Purify our world for one and all,

Nuke the Southrons, nuke the gooks!

Our race is pure, Saxon and strong,
Kill the Slav-filth, and the Papist dogs!
Let fly the nukes to burn 'em all!

Nuke the Bekkies, nuke the Frogs!
Is that insane and racist enough for this TL?

Last edited:
Aw, hell, I really need to stop reading this.

But here's a Chuck Oswald propaganda jingle I came up with.

Is that insane and racist enough for this TL?
Only problem is that in the clasdic version at least the Republicans didn't have much of a problem with the Krauts: the Prussians were seen as the great Protestant bulwark and allies dating back at least to the Lewisiana purchase.

Only problem is that in the clasdic version at least the Republicans didn't have much of a problem with the Krauts: the Prussians were seen as the great Protestant bulwark and allies dating back at least to the Lewisiana purchase.

After the war, they hated them almost as much as the rest of the world due to them condemning the nuking of Rio

Worffan101

Gone Fishin'
Damn it, thanks, I'll edit it.

Quebecois, probably. I remember NUSA's obsession with making thigs sound Anglo-Saxon, such that they renamed Quebec to Kaybeck when they nicked it from the Empire in the 2nd World War. Hence, Kaybecker, or bekkie.
Wouldn't it make more sense to name it 'Canada'? Unless Ontario was named Canada.

Incidentally, this reminds me of how much I adore the name 'Lewisiana'.

Also, that makes me think - what comes of Louis & Clark ITTL? No west to explore.

Wouldn't it make more sense to name it 'Canada'? Unless Ontario was named Canada.

Incidentally, this reminds me of how much I adore the name 'Lewisiana'.

Also, that makes me think - what comes of Louis & Clark ITTL? No west to explore.

Hey, I just parroted what I read from Classic lol, and there Steele officialized the name change not long after NUSA overran the French White North.

Then again, if your nation's a unified bunch of racist xenophobes with a slur for every nationality and ethnicity that isn't a white, AFC-practicing Yankee, bekkie's perfect for a pejorative name for Canadiens, regardless of whether or not they live in Quebec.

Hey, I just parroted what I read from Classic lol, and there Steele officialized the name change not long after NUSA overran the French White North.

Then again, if your nation's a unified bunch of racist xenophobes with a slur for every nationality and ethnicity that isn't a white, AFC-practicing Yankee, bekkie's perfect for a pejorative name for Canadiens, regardless of whether or not they live in Quebec.
Nonono, I wasn't disputing you, I was just thinking out loud that it would be more anglo to re-name Quebec Canada. Becky is a fine pejorative

SuperZtar64

Banned
Okay. So my dad just got his DNA results in. They go as follows.

93% England, Wales, Northern Europe
5% Norway
2% Ireland and Scotland

Would my dad be safe in the RU?

Okay. So my dad just got his DNA results in. They go as follows.

93% England, Wales, Northern Europe
5% Norway
2% Ireland and Scotland

Would my dad be safe in the RU?

He's kinda SOL if the RU goes with the "not one drop of Irish blood" schtick (easier to evade until the world invents DNA testing), or if he's a practicing Catholic, or if ORRA finds out he has Irish relatives. If they can't, he's guaranteed a place among the Betters of Society.

Well my DNA would be the RU's nightmare.

40% England, Wales, and Northwest Europe.
14% Scotland and Ireland.
7% Eastern Europe and Russia.
1% Baltic States.
38% the rest being various African ethnicities.

Basically I would be screwed in TTL. I've got slavic, Irish, and black. 3 types of inferior genes.

Well my DNA would be the RU's nightmare.

40% England, Wales, and Northwest Europe.
14% Scotland and Ireland.
7% Eastern Europe and Russia.
1% Baltic States.
38% the rest being various African ethnicities.

Basically I would be screwed in TTL. I've got slavic, Irish, and black. 3 types of inferior genes.
Actually, the RU never really had anything gets blacks. They sort of idolized them as the victims of Southron slavery. Well, until the annexation of the South, though I was never a big fan of the RU's sudden turn; it's acceptance of blacks had made it a rather unique racism up to that point.

Actually, the RU never really had anything gets blacks. They sort of idolized them as the victims of Southron slavery. Well, until the annexation of the South, though I was never a big fan of the RU's sudden turn; it's acceptance of blacks had made it a rather unique racism up to that point.

Yeah but at the very least I don't think they'd appreciate miscegenation between the races.