"Let there be no man who deems Sweden to be a weak nation."
- King Charles X Gustav of Sweden
"He is an independent monarch and a powerful one at that. His rule see's Sweden ascendant for eternity."
- Pope Innocent XII on Charles XI of Sweden
"There is no confusion. The Carolean Kings of Sweden rule absolute."
- King William IV of Britain on the Swedish Empire
"While Europe warred with one another, tearing each other apart, Sweden hung in the shadows, reaping the benefits."
- 1st Duke of Marlborough on the Post-War Consensus in 1715.
"I, along with all of Sweden, have resolved never to start an unjust war. But we will never end legitimate war except by defeating our enemies perpetually."
- Charles XII of Sweden c. 1710.
The result of my poll a week ago has arrived! A very slow timeline (be warned), but it will make up for the quality! Wish me luck!