The Queen is Dead!: Katherine of Aragon dies in 1518

Incidentally, anyone want to guess which of my history lecturers got a cameo as a scholar ITTL? There are three where I've borrowed/adapted either the first name or surname and one where I've just lifted the name outright. I'll PM you and let you know if you're right if you're curious :)
Well, let's go. Here's my guess:
Rachel Wincraft - maybe because one of my teachers at university was a Rachel:)
Sarah Rose
Graham Banworth
Amelia Morris
Alexander Hickman

A belated thank you for your 2 years of dedicated, inspired work bringing us lucky readers this thoroughly enjoyable, immensely riveting, well researched, smartly constructed story.

T'was a jolly good ride!

We have Turtledoves! If any of you would like to pop over to the Nomination thread and nominate 'Queen Is Dead' for consideration in the Early Modern Category, it would be much appreciated! I'll pay you in virtual tea and biscuits of your choice! ❤

Right, so that's tea and biscuits for @pandizzy and @Brita for nominating and seconding this TL for a Turtledove. What kind of tea and what kind of biscuits? I have milk and sugar in the cupboard if you need them, although my lemons appear to have gone off, I'm afraid.

Now that I've posted this in the right Timeline! Silly me!
You're ending this timeline here?
How very dare you. I shall scold you in strong words over on FFN when I next get on there!
Kidding - kidding. I've enjoyed it muchly. Should you require anything for future timelines, just give me a bell here or FFN - or, if you message me on FFN, I'll give you my discord too!

Is Eloise Smyth, who plays Caitlin, Queen of Scotland, the same actress who portrays Eloise in Bridgerton? They look identical apart from hair colour... and she could have died her hair like Natalie Dormer did to play Anne Boleyn.