January 1, 1511: Catherine of Aragon, Queen of England to King Henry VIII, gives birth to a healthy baby boy, christened Henry after his father. The elder Henry is ecstatic to have a son with his beloved wife, especially since he is only 19 years old. Queen Catherine recovers well, especially after the difficulties that were involved in her first pregnancy, which resulted in a dead baby girl. The baby is christened in a grand ceremony on January 5.
February 22, 1511: Prince Henry seems to have suffered from a minor illness, but fortunately recovers and is brought back to live with his parents.
1. Each post should cover no more than a year, though you can go into as much detail about the events that occurred in said year.
2. No contradicting previous posts.
3. You can make reference to a butterfly that occurred in a previous year, so long as it doesn’t contradict a previous post.
4. You don’t need to cover what’s happening in every country in a year, just write about what you want to or are knowledgeable in.
5. No random killing sprees/family tree extinctions.
6. Please add portraits.
7. You must wait until at least one person has posted after you before posting again.
8. If you mention a pregnancy, you must also mention the result.