Arthur, Prince of Wales around 1502
April 1502: King Henry VII holds a celebratory feast for the recovery of his son and heir, Arthur, Prince of Wales, and his bride, Catherine of Aragon, from the mysterious sweating sickness. He also invites Arthur and Catherine back to court and sends workman to work on a new, modernized wing of Ludlow Castle.
July 1502: Arthur, Prince of Wales announces his wife’s first pregnancy, much to the joy of the Tudor family, particularly Elizabeth of York, who is eager to have a grandchild after she had a rather serious miscarriage in June. Luckily, Elizabeth has recovered and can attend the celebrations, but physicians believe she will never bear another child.
1. Each post should cover no more than a year, though you can go into as much detail about the events that occurred in said year.
2. No contradicting previous posts.
3. You can make reference to a butterfly that occurred in a previous year, so long as it doesn’t contradict a previous post.
4. You don’t need to cover what’s happening in every country in a year, just write about what you want to or are knowledgeable in.
5. You must wait until at least one person has posted after you before posting again.
6. You can add portraits if you wish to.
7. The posts can be formatted any way you like, for instance they can be from a characters point of view, just make sure they do not cover more than a year, or contradict a previous post in any way.
8. You cannot kill a character out of the blue unless it contributes to the story.