Added a faceclaims for Emma.Picture:
Name: Emma Borisovna Trifonova
Brief Physical Description: Emma is a tall girl around 5'10 to 5'11 in height with medium-long red hair and a somewhat muscular build. She also has light-brown eyes.
Brief Bio: Emma Borisovna Trifonova was born to an upper-middle class family (her parents were mid-level bureaucrats turned senior managers for a private company) on March 5, 1992. From a young age, Emma would be someone who displayed great intelligence and a love of the sciences and humanities. In addition, she would also be someone who would excel at athletics at school. However, despite this, Emma would feel empty inside due to the pressure that her parents put her through and would seek solace in reading heavily on politics to give her purpose in the world and afterwards, became a supporter of the Eurasian Unioninist Party, being part of the youth wing of the party as she becomes a college student in 2010.
Main Goal: To achieve her dream of shaping the world (and making Russia great) either in politics or in business, if not both.
Stances: Emma Trifonova is a passionate Eurasianist and thus joined the youth wing of Lebed's Eurasianist Union Party. As such, she believes that Russia should become the leader of what she sees as the "Eurasian world". However, despite her Eurasianism and belief Russia is the greatest nation in the world, has liberal, even progressive, stances on social issues, believing in strengthening federalism and championing the rights of the disadvantaged. When it comes to the economic sphere, she believes that Russia must become a leader in high technology and that there should be some state direction of the economy but that the free market should be left alone as long as competition or workers' rights aren't violated. Also loves big megaprojects as well.
- See herself qualify for the Olympics and possibly win a medal.
- Graduate from college.
- Support the development of science and technology in Russia along with modernization of Russia's economy
- Become a major leader of the Eurasianist Union Party.
- See a Russian-led Eurasian bloc become the greatest power in the world.
- Assist the most disadvantaged peoples of Russia through social welfare, increasing opportunities for them to advance in society, and providing them with equal rights.
- Tackle climate change.
- See ties between the members of the Eurasian Union State strengthened.