Request Maps/Flags/Coats of Arms/Heraldry here, II

plutocracy tends to be more a description given of a particular country rather than a specific political ideology. Having the people in charge telling the population "I'll tell you what to do because I have more money than you" is a surefire way of starting a revolution. This usually mean that while de facto the rich might be calling the shots, de jure the government would more than likely espouse some sort of political system that simply make it easier for the right to maintain their power. This could be anything from a monarchy to a republic with limited franchise but in either cases, it would this *official* system that would be represented in its national emblems rather than the fact that it is a plutocracy.
Thanks I got it. In that case ... who can make the fascist flag of Odessa and Zaporozhye?

Thank you, I liked it🙂. But I have one more request ... Could you make a flag of the republic, which covers the territories of the Odessa Region, Zaporozhye Region, Kherson Region, Mykolaev Region and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea (Not a flag of Novorossia)?

Thank you, I liked it🙂. But I have one more request ... Could you make a flag of the republic, which covers the territories of the Odessa Region, Zaporozhye Region, Kherson Region, Mykolaev Region and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea (Not a flag of Novorossia)?
what kind of politic system does this republic have and what is the background for it gaining independence ?

Can I have the France tricolor flag with this symbols (Minus the writing and the Black of course), plus a Red shield with the Occitan cross ? Thanks in advance!
images.jpeg

what kind of politic system does this republic have and what is the background for it gaining independence ?
I think the republic gained independence due to the disconnection of Novorossia (which covered all the eastern regions and Crimea) from the Russian Federation.
Or it appeared because of the collapse of Ukraine into Ukraine, Galicia and this republic.
Political system - democracy

Hey there, can anyone spare the time to reconfigure the empresario grants in Coahuila y Tejas onto a worlda? Much appreciated and thank you!

Here is a map of the land grants in 1836:

can someone do a black and white map of western europe, with 1306 borders, but England coloured in as lignt blue, and English rule over Gascony, Aumale, Poithieu, Foix and Bearn?