Request Maps/Flags/Coats of Arms/Heraldry here, II

To symbolize the three ethnic groups of Bosnia.
Depending on the time period it might be more religious i.e. Catholic, Orthodox, Muslim Bosnians instead of Croat, Serb, Bosniak.
With the former you're more likely not to have symbols of external kingdoms/polities.
So my next question is when does this Bosnia form?

Depending on the time period it might be more religious i.e. Catholic, Orthodox, Muslim Bosnians instead of Croat, Serb, Bosniak.
With the former you're more likely not to have symbols of external kingdoms/polities.
So my next question is when does this Bosnia form?
In the 1990s. There's no civil war.

Last edited:
Since I posted this in maps like an idiot, here it is in the proper place. Can someone take the logo on the below flag and make is to that it is equidistant from the long and short edges? It currently isn't and even when I've tried to make it equidistant it doesn't look that way.
Combined Syndicates Flag.png

Can anybody design an alternate Bosnian CoA combining the Serbian, Croatian, and Bosniak symbols?

Well, I would say definitely use the Kotromanić Fleurs De Lis. If it is quartered or is parted per pall, I would put them in the first (top left from the viewer's perspective) position, as that arms represents Bosnia itself as well as Bosniaks as an ethnicity. I suggest quartering it or making the bottom third larger, and I will explain why soon. I would put a Serb symbol in the second division. There kind of isn't an alternative other than the cross adn firesteels/4 S'. I say put them in the second one, because second largest group and all that, and this is where either quartering or making the bottom third larger comes in. If the Croats are represented in an equally sized division BELOW the others, it may be taken as a slight. If it's quartered, the lower Dexter and upper Sinister points are roughly equal in terms of prestige, so the Croats could not within reason argue that they are being put in an inferior position to the Serbs on the coat of arms. If it is quartered, the final (bottom Sinister) field should contain some universal Bosnian symbol that is not specific to any one group. Maybe a symbol from a Stećak or something, ideally on a blue background to balance the blue and red.

If you want a symbol for the Croats that is specific to Herzegovina, the old arms of the Vukčić-Kosačas with red and white diagonal stripes might work, though the Vukčić-Kosačas were or mixed Serbian & Croatian descent and their realm, the Hercegstvo of St. Sava is, well, just look at the name. However, it does have the same colors as the Croatian Checkerboard and is used by Croats in Herzegovina to represent themselves sometimes.

Sorry if I rambled a bit.

Since I posted this in maps like an idiot, here it is in the proper place. Can someone take the logo on the below flag and make is to that it is equidistant from the long and short edges? It currently isn't and even when I've tried to make it equidistant it doesn't look that way.
View attachment 572878
Here you go. The symbol is 26px from the top and left edges, and very close to 26px from the white line (measuring diagonally from between the two stars at the bottom right), so it's as equidistant as I can make it...
Combined Syndicates Flag - equidistant symbol - FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image - I didn't alter the dimensions)