Thank you very much!

This may seem cliche for me to say, but I wouldn't be writing this timeline without the continued support of readers like you, so thank you again for your kind words and your support.

Regarding the next chapter, I would like to say that it will be coming out soon, but I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked in the last four weeks. 19th Century Indian history is definitely not my forte and I've generally been short on time to write. Despite this I'm still making progress, albeit slow progress and will hopefully have the next chapter out sometime in the next week or so.
From the TL so far, i would that you are doing pretty good job and the story so far is very detailed and certainly very realistic. The overall quality is certainly high. I am certain that the next chapter will definitely meet the standards you have set.
Keep up the very good job!!!

@Earl Marshal the level of detail you provide in this timeline is second to none. I don't think anyone is expecting you to have that depth of knowledge for every area of the world and it is entirely reasonable for you to take longer to provide updates sometimes. India is a crucial part of the British Empire and I think the majority of readers would agree with me that we'd rather you take the time to create a well developed story of the revolt there than glossing over it to get the results you want.

This timeline is fantastic and we appreciate your hard work.

Thank you very much!

This may seem cliche for me to say, but I wouldn't be writing this timeline without the continued support of readers like you, so thank you again for your kind words and your support.

Regarding the next chapter, I would like to say that it will be coming out soon, but I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked in the last four weeks. 19th Century Indian history is definitely not my forte and I've generally been short on time to write. Despite this I'm still making progress, albeit slow progress and will hopefully have the next chapter out sometime in the next week or so.
take your time ;) i'm looking forward to read you