Elvis and sextuplets.png

Staff Sgt. and future United States President Elvis Presley meets his 6-month old sextuplet children for the first time (1959)

Huh... Didn't actually think of that, but its a good idea. I was thinking a member of The Beach Boys or maybe Paul McCartney, but Dylan would be a good choice.
I was also going to suggest Dylan. But I also like Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys for the role as well.

And I have been working on a creative project for a few years that is similar. About two ASB twin brothers who create the first full-length sound and color feature films in 1926. Their first being a romantic tragedy musical with elements of Orpheus and Eurydice, Tristan and Isolde, and Romeo and Juliet. The music I was going to use would be anachronistic and be proto-rock and roll/jazz/folk covers of modern music. So, kudos to you for coming up with a similar idea for the 60's.

Last edited:
I was also going to suggest Dylan. But I also like Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys for the role as well.

And I have been working on a creative project for a few years that is similar. About two ASB twin brothers who create the first full-length sound and color feature films in 1926. Their first being a romantic tragedy musical with elements of Orpheus and Eurydice, Tristan and Isolde, and Romeo and Juliet. The music I was going to use would be anachronistic and be proto-rock and roll/jazz/folk covers of modern music. So, kudos to you for coming up with a similar idea for the 60's.
Honestly I was just asking myself out of boredom "What if Hadestown was made back in the 60s?".

I originally wanted someone like Vincent Price or Boris Karloff as Hades, but after consideration and comparing their singing voices with Patrick Page Hades), and considering the age of Boris Karloff, I chose Christopher Lee, both because he was menacing looking, and sounded similar enough to Patrick Page.

Honestly I was just asking myself out of boredom "What if Hadestown was made back in the 60s?".

I originally wanted someone like Vincent Price or Boris Karloff as Hades, but after consideration and comparing their singing voices with Patrick Page Hades), and considering the age of Boris Karloff, I chose Christopher Lee, both because he was menacing looking, and sounded similar enough to Patrick Page.
I am going to be honest I had never heard of the album or stage play. Until about 10 mins ago when I was looking up information for your posts. But I am a Bon Iver fan so I am about to listen to it on YouTube.

Not only that, but Christopher Lee could sing. We're talking operatic quality here...

FaceApp_1596732945498.jpg

George Best in 2008 when he was invited to his 15 year old grandson's birthday party, after that he continued to live away from the fields and the ball.

HADESTOWN (1965)
View attachment 572589
Natalie Wood as Eurydice on the set of the oscar winning Hollywood musical retelling of the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice "Hadestown", released in 1965.

View attachment 572590
The film would would also star Louis Armstrong as Hermes, who can be seen above rehearsing for the opening song "Road to Hell".

View attachment 572593
Seen above is the opening shot of the film, which would see Louis as Hermes performing "Road to Hell". Louis would be nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar.

View attachment 572594
Judy Garland as the goddess Persephone after her return to the underworld and during the song "Chant". Judy Garland would continue to play the character after her break from Hollywood, performing as Persephone on both Broadway and the London theatre.

View attachment 572597
Christopher Lee as the haunting yet alluring, intimidating yet charming king of the underworld the "Mighty Mister Hades" as Hermes calls him.​
Judy Garland and Christopher Lee in the same movie, now I’ve seen everything. Loved the concept in any case.

Judy Garland and Christopher Lee in the same movie, now I’ve seen everything. Loved the concept in any case.
That probably would've sent Christopher Lee's career in very unexpected directions. OTL, in 1965, he was up to his eyeballs in Hammer Horror. A show-stopping musical like this one would've changed his career in unfathomable ways...

Pat-Robertson-1992.jpg

The highly controversial President of the United States Pat Robertson (1989 - 1996), seen above giving a speech at the Republican National Convention.

Tiananmen_Square_protests_1989 (8).jpg

Tiananmen_Square_protests_1989 (9).jpg

Tiananmen_Square_protests_1989 (26).jpg

Images of the Tiananmen Revolution, also known as the Tiananmen War and Liberty Day, during which, saw the United States of America assisting the rebel forces, eventually ending with a rebel victory, which would see the fall of the Chinese Communist Party, and the creation of the "United Chinese Republic".

Tiananmen_Square_protests_1989 (4).jpg

Many would question Robertson's true intentions for American involvement in the war, with many speculating that he merely entered the it to "Fight the scourge of communism".

beavis_a_l.jpg

The MTV show Beavis and Butthead, Among Pat Robertson's many targets and enemies, which would be among the many shows, films, comics and artists during the Robertson administration that were pointed to at as scapegoats and punching bags for the far more conservative side of the public, the kind easily mortified by vulgarity, violent video games.

nirvana-1.jpg

Seen above is the band Nirvana, among the many critics of Robertson's administration.​

I Like I!: List of Presidents 1988 and onward.

Auto executive Lee Iacocca being swarmed by reporters soon after announcing a non-partisan campaign for President in the 1988 Presidential election.

1597003324029.png

President Ross Perot at the White House only a week after his inauguration.

1597001284622.png

President Dick Cheney (elected in the very controversial 2000 Presidential election) giving the Union State Address.

1597002316790.png

American soldiers take cover behind a wall during the so-called 'Cheney's Phoney Conflict'
(a war that almost got the President impeached) which took place in Syria and Iraq.

1597001416338.png

The anti-war National Union Presidential ticket John McCain and his running-mate Joe Biden greet supporters.

1597001507367.png

The first Independent President since Perot, Mike Bloomberg, and his Vice-President Donald Trump soon after his inauguration.

1597003119929.png

President Bloomberg on a good-will tour with South American leaders. A good-will tour that ended in only angering these countries.

1597001623109.png

The charismatic Progressive Presidential candidate Al Franken and his supporters celebrate his victory in the 2016 Presidential Election.

Last edited:

World renowned snake handler Scarlett Johansson and her prized boa Kaa.

Big cat breeder Idris Elba posing for the New Journal of Genetics with his companion Shere Khan

Primatologist and paleogeneticist Christopher Walken and Louie, the first cloned Gigantopithecus
Here's another photo to go with those ones posted a while back.

Akela-Giancarlo-Esposito.jpg

Famed zoologist Giancarlo Esposito posing his prized Indian wolf named Akela.

Teddy Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs

We all know of Theodore Roosevelt. He was the 26th President of the United States, the 25th Vice President, the 33rd Governor of New York, as well as an author, conservationist, explorer, historian, naturalist,police commissioner, politician, soldier, sportsman and a few other things. However, one of those things left out of history books is that he also hunted and tamed dinosaurs. Here's a few examples now.

View attachment 571127
Theodore Roosevelt riding a Velociraptor, the first dinosaur he was ever able to tame. Photo taken between the late 1890s and early 1900s.

View attachment 571136
A painting of Theodore Roosevelt about to take on three Tyrannosaur Rex's. With a few luck shots from his gun, Roosevelt was able to shoot two of them in the heart through their soft underbellies, killing them. Roosevelt was able to restrain the third one and eventually tamed it to ride on.

View attachment 571137
Theodore Roosevelt riding on a baby Brontosaurs/Apatasourous. Teddy would figure out that taming dinosaurs as babies would be much easier than trying to tame a fully grown one.

I know! I know! This post is very ASB. Just pretend that dinosaurs somehow survived for 65 million or so years or than we somehow had the technology to clone them back to life in the late 1800s/early 1900s. I had originally planned on uploading two more images, but the website wouldn't allow them because the files are apparently "too large".
Teddy Roosevelt and the Dinosaurs: Part 2

Well, I was able to crop one of the pictures I wanted to add. Well, here ya go!

TR's Tricerotops Hunt.png

Theodore Roosevelt standing next to a Triceratops he just killed on a hunting trip shortly after leaving the US presidency in 1909.